Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2005 Aviator

2005 Lincoln Aviator

2005 Lincoln Aviator

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2005 Lincoln Aviator?

Lexus Beater

by Lovinit! from Phoenix, AZ. on Sun Jan 23 2011

Purchased a used(47k) black 05 Aviator with luxury pkg. This veh. is amazing. All the luxury you expect in a Lincoln with all the extra's as std. equipment. The engine/trans. performs flawlessly. Some have remarked about the gas mileage figures, but if you want V8 power and the ability to haul 7 people comfortably, you pay the price. The exterior styling is eye catching and no wonder Lincoln won awards for the Aviators outstanding interior. My best friend has a 06' Lexus RC350 and since driving my Lincoln he wants an Aviator also.!!This Lincoln is one sweet ride that I'm proud to own.

AWESOME VEHICLE

by cc from syracuse ny on Thu Mar 22 2012

I am one of those guys who get a different vehicle every 2 years. I am at that 2 year mark and have no reason to get rid of my aviator. It has been an awesome vehicle. every time i get into a different vehicle they never really match up. The aviator rides so smooth and feels really safe. the fuel economy is a bit rough, but I had worse with my F-150 before the Aviator. the sound system is the best ever. I love getting in and blasting a great song. makes me smile every time. I drive it up in the North East winters and it feels like nothing can stop it. the heated seats have actually saved my life i think!!! i will be the vehicle to which all future vehicles are compared.

Love my girl...

by River's Mom from Florida and Nova Scotia on Wed May 28 2008

After 76k miles I love my Aviator as much today as the day I picked it up. It is very responsive, actually gets up to 23 mpg, and I have had NO mechanical problems todate--a winner! i just bought a bunch of chrome trim to update her look and bet she will look even prettier.

Can't Beat the Performance and Comfort

by Rons 440+6 from Hamburg, PA on Sat Dec 21 2013

I purchased this Aviator in 2007 with 11,000 miles on it. The truck now has 56,000 miles and I haven't had any mechanical problems with it to date. Just changed tires and brakes so far. My only complaint is the painted plastic trim panel on the rear window. I had pulled the truck into my garage on a cold day and the temperature change cracked the panel for no reason. I did an internet search and found that this is a common problem with many 2003-2005 Explorers,Mountaineers and Aviators. There is currently a class action law suit against Ford regarding this problem. This has been my only issue. Of course gas mileage and the requirement of premium fuel are a negative but, thats the trade off for its detuned Mustang Cobra engine's great performance. This truck can blow some doors off !

I dig this ride

by Hipster from Beltsville, MD on Wed Dec 17 2008

I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife after she begged me for it. I was a little apprehensive at first but I'm glad I bought it for her. The 3rd row seating is cool in this size a vehicle and I love the look of the navigation console. Kudos to Lincoln for this truck, its perfect for my lady. I like to drive it too. To date, i've only had to fix the brakes. But that was no sweat.

This is a great vehicle for the price.

by Levi king from Lancaster pa on Mon Apr 16 2018

This vehicle is a really nice an smooth riding vehicle. Good visibility and really nice looking the color hit home for me and my girlfriend, we love it.

This is the first vehicle I have owned for longer

by Lincoln Lover from Midwest on Mon Apr 26 2010

I have a habit of trading every 1-2 years. I have owned this truck since 2004 and see nothing on the market that would entise me to trade her in. She is perfect in every way. I have no ideal why Linclon pulled her from their line. My guess is fuel economy. I have had more people offer to buy her from me. She is in a nitch that is no longer. So many people are happy to pay good money for this wonderful truck. There are not many on the road that just makes it more attractive. A++++++++++++

Best car EVER!

by Love the Aviator! from New York, New York on Fri Oct 08 2010

Bought my Aviator in 2004 from dealer in Florida, was the dealer's demo car, have put 86,000 miles on it going back and forth from NY to Florida and it has been the BEST car. So sorry they discontinued the model as I would buy a new one. We are keeping this car, we have had no problems with the car, great for traveling long distances and hauling lots of stuff. It is also a sharp looking car and it is a shame that Lincoln changed the grill on the new cars.

What a beauty!! All the way around!!

by susiek65 from Plainfield,Il on Sun Mar 20 2011

Ijust traded my 2003 yukon 4x4 for a beautiful 2005 lincoln aviator 61k miles and let me tell you- this suv is the best vehicle that i have ever owned.It drives so smoothly, and is so rich looking and has extremely great pickup.The interior is just to rave about, and just as many have stated it is one suv that turns heads. I searched far and wide to find one with low miles and in great shape, i drove 5 hrs to get my beauty and boy she was worth the trip, this is one vehicle i will never part with, all around a great buy, wish Lincoln would bring it back!!

Class and Classy!

by Love Lincolns! from Fort Wayne, IN on Tue Jan 05 2010

When the Aviator first came out, I was in love with it. The styling both inside and out set it apart from any other SUV built. I finally bought a used 2005 Aviator and love it. As far as I am concerned, this is the best looking SUV built. I'm just sorry Lincoln discontinued making it. The Navigator is a little to big for me but the Aviator is just right. Lincoln, please bring the Aviator back even if you have to call it the MKA. The MKX is nice, but still no match to the Aviator.

1 2