2003 Lincoln Ls

From Chevy to Lincoln with no regrets

by from Arlington, TX on October 21, 2011

I've owned a number of great cars over the years, but none compare to the luxury styling, performance, options, and overall comfort of the Lincoln LS V8 Premium Sport! Cars I've owned: 2008 Chevy Malibu 2007 Cadillac CTS 2005 BMW 330Ci 2003 Nissan Xterra 2001 Chevy Camaro RS 1996 Chevy Blazer LS This Lincoln LS V8 is incredibly responsive! It's got great get up and go and handles much better than any car I've had. The luxury of the LS far surpasses that of the Cadillac CTS and the BMW (both of which are newer than the Lincoln), which stands to say that BMW and Cadillac are YEARS behind Lincoln when it comes to what matters and separates these luxury brands. Incredible buy! As a car enthusiast I'm sure I'll own other cars and other brands, but from here on out my garage will always have a Lincoln (unless I'm on the road enjoying it)!

Most Reliable car for the Money

by from Conyers, GA on December 20, 2007

I bought a new 2001 LS, and I have not had an ounce of trouble with it. It still handles good and I have had no mechanical or engine problems with this car at all. I don't know why they stopped making this car!

Solid Vehicle.

by from Des Moines on January 2, 2009

Bought new in 2003. Has been a fun and reliable mode of transport. V6 has plenty of power and the Premiun Edition has all the bells and whistles needed.

Definitely most reliable car i have ever owned.

by from Palm Springs, CALI on June 22, 2008

amazing comfort, style, reliability, awesome car all around. i bought a 2003 used, with 60,000 miles and it runs like its brand new. perfect car for not too big of a budget

Lincoln LS V8 Sport

by from MD on May 11, 2011

Best daily driver I have ever owned. The room of a 7 series BMW, the performance of a 5 series and costs of a 3 series. Only downside is the high cost of parts/repairs from the rip off Ford dealership...
Best daily driver I have ever owned. The room of a 7 series BMW, the performance of a 5 series and costs of a 3 series. Only downside is the high cost of parts/repairs from the rip off Ford dealerships.

Shocked

by from Farmington Hills, MI on August 21, 2011

We bought this car the day i got my permit when i was 15. I drove it every day until it got totaled when i was 19. Overall this is an amazing car with allot of option that i became accustom to, and it performs like a BMW. The only thing i didn't like was how extremely expensive it was to keep up. It's absolutely HORRIBLE in the winter(as expected from a V8 RWD car). The Catalytic Converter retails for 2300 dollars before labor! If i had the opportunity to buy another one i defiantly would knowing what to expect the second time.

Not most reliable car I have owned

by from Thibodaux, LA on January 2, 2012

Expensive to keep up, but it is comfortable and still looks good. Features are good and I expected to have problems with features first; however it was basics that gave me problems.

Classy and powerful

by from Oregon Coast on July 17, 2011

This car drives like a sports car but feels like a luxury car. Everyone wants to drive it. I just bought my 2nd model with less mileage but will keep buying 2nd hand as they made the mistake of discontinuingthe LS. I did also have to replace the spendy coils at 60K, but it was worth it. It is my Baby.

favorite car I owned

by from Huntington NY on December 8, 2010

The good.- Handles great like a slot car. The car is quick 280hp jaguar engine. 25 mpg highway with a v8. Safety awards- double 5 star rating. Said to be in the top 5 safest cars built. Car of the year 2000. Heated seats , a/c seats The bad - Had to replace the coils 8x $80 each. Wish the gps nav was standard. Only can get a stick shift with a v6.

compares to 2003 bmw

by from Bayonne, NJ on January 18, 2016

Bought used with 30k mi. handles and responds great. I have 66k mi. now and only replaced brakes.. From what I can see 2003 Ls models are getting upwards of 180k mi. relatively no major repairs.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Lincoln Ls