2015 Lincoln MKC consumer reviews

side view of 2015 MKC Lincoln
Explore the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Shop the 2015 Lincoln MKC

Great Value Luxury

Excellent car. Very comfortable, reliable, and stylish. Has most any feature available today in any brand. I can't understand why anyone needs more than this.

A very classy and comfortable ride

Perfect size great options excellent fit and finish. Great looks Almost silent ride almost floats over rough roads

Fun car to drive but too small

This was a fun car to drive. It handled well. I loved the interior comforts. Unfortunately I have a tall family and this car was not roomy enough to seat us all comfortably. I only had the car serviced once and it was extremely expensive.

Puts the Sport in SUV

Great ride - very comfortable, but still sporty and handles perfectly. Plenty of power when you need it. Lots of options: heated and cooled seats; that foot swing to open the hatch, power open/close hatch, much more. Now that we are a little older, those options mean more. Great view, easy to drive.

Lincoln MKS

I've enjoyed this car and have been a proud owner. That car was executive material. I would not have been looking had it not been for me scaling back on real estate and needing to get low mileage.

Very comfortable to drive.

great ride. An suv that rides better than most cars. All controls are handy and simple to understand. Would definately buy another lincoln.

Very nice suv

Very nice. Has all the extras you could want. Great ride, seats very comfortable . Only con is gas mileage

It stands out for the name- Lincoln

This car met all of my needs, from comfort to convenience. It was more than I expected! It is an awesome car!

It stands out for the name Lincoln

I am very impressed! The car is impressive. The color was what caught my eye, the inside of the car tells it all!

Princess

The whole objection was something my husband could travel comfortably in. Seat height and adjustment was really the key factor. The car is perfect for getting in and out.