2015 Lincoln MKC consumer reviews

side view of 2015 MKC Lincoln
Explore the 2015 Lincoln MKC
Shop the 2015 Lincoln MKC

My first luxury vehicle

I love this SUV - very comfortable and easy to drive. The only issue I am having is with the USB port not recognizing my USB cord. So this is kind of limiting my ability to do some customizing.

Very comfortable

This car meets all our needs and our insurance is cut in half compared to what we used to pay for Q7 , it?s actually very good on gas mileage

This car is my wife?s new boyfriend.

Wonderful ride, great safety features and beautiful styling. Love acceleration, handling and special Lincoln lighting features including hands free tailgate release, sky view roof , heated and cooling seats.

Beauty, Comfort & Luxury

This car meets all my wants and then some! I'm still learning all the gadgets. Thankfully the dealership has classes :-) Many more toys and features than I've ever had in a vehicle. I think I'll have this one for many, many years to come!

53,000 and no problems

I was hesitant about buying - Had BMW, Lexus etc prior - but has been much better than expected I would buy again if it had just a little more room in the boot

Best all around vehicle I've owned

This car has it all - class leading styling, an amazing array of features, comfort, and performance. I love the configurable module that allows setting up steering, throttle and shift response for Sport, Normal & Comfort modes. The extensive ambient lighting (again, configurable) provides lighting everywhere in the interior giving the car a very upscale feel. The active noise cancellation makes for an uncommonly quiet ride and the welcome / farewell lighting in the exterior door handle cavities, the lincoln logo projected on the ground and the illuminated door sills in addition to front and rear running lights, are a surprise and delight feature you'd expect in cars costing twice as much. The reclining rear seats are a nice feature and I like that I can load a variety of background images in the 9" center LCD panel. I could probably do without the panoramic sunroof, but the power liftgate is a must. I have AWD living in the midwest and I recommend the 2.3 L Ecoboost. The 2.0 Ecoboost has adequate power but the 2.3 is quieter and still gets great fuel economy. My wife and I just drove to Niagara on the Lake and keeping the car at 65 mph, I got as high as 32 mpg on regular gas. The car had some initial electrical glitches, but the Lincoln dealership went way beyond what was expected to make sure I was satisfied. The car has since been bulletproof, but with this much technology, I would recommend the extended warranty. I bought mine as a Certified vehicle, coming off someone else's lease (and avoided the big depreciation hit) - The result is a phenomenal warranty on a near new car. I also recommend upgrading the tires when they finally need replacing. The factory Michelin Lattitude HP(s) are only average, there are much better tires out there. The Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC are built on the same line, but that is about where the similarities end. Lincoln has done a fantastic job differentiating the 2 vehicles. The Lincoln is lower, wider and the styling and comfort really puts it in a different league. A great domestic alternative to Audi and Lexus.

4.3

comfort

Very comfortable seating, dual air and heated seats. Everything is just one touch away. 6yr 100000 mile pre owned certified warranty.

Bought Used This Year

My purchase of a 2105 Lincoln MKC was easy and car handled well enough. Love the full roof and push button transmission. I paid 26,000 for a 3 year old car! It has every convenience including proximity radar in mirrors. Only real complaint is gas mileage. All wheel drive and 23 MPG I think how I drive it should be 28 MPG. The rear wiper switch is on the end of wiper arm and does get turned on accidentally. Its gps has a memory card and rear view camera does not predict trajectory. The camera gets dirty fast too.

The car i wanted

Very stylish and good car. I liked the transmission and interior of it. Value for money car. would recommend it

Excelent luxury small SUV

We purchased a well equiped Lincoln MKC (technology package [adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring, park assist, etc.], climate package, upgraded radio, hands free lift gate, panoramic roof, etc. Many of these features are new to us, but they work very well and we feel compliments the quality of this small SUV. We are looking forward to extended tours of the western US in it, including puling a small trailer.