Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 MKS

2013 Lincoln MKS

2013 Lincoln MKS

4.3

Have You Driven the 2013 Lincoln MKS?

Great Job Lincoln

by Jim from NJ on Sun Jan 27 2013

The 2013 Lincoln MKS is the best Luxury car in it's class. I test drove the Cadillac XTS, BMW 5 Series,and the Lexus ES350 and the MKS is a ten. I do not understand the poor reviews this car gets from Car&Driver and Motor Trend Maz. The MKS is a Luxury car and drives like a Luxuary car it's not a sports car and I dont drive on winding roads. Lincoln did a great job on this car I love it.

Best car in its class

by i love the MKS from Amherst, ohio on Mon May 14 2012

I bought a 2013 MKS about a month ago and find it to be a remarkable auto. It does everything. I am getting 24 mpg for normal driving, I havent taken it on a long trip yet. The massaging seats are great.

totally , the BEST automobile that I have owned !

by George retired and loving it. from on Mon Jan 23 2017

My 2013 Lincoln MKS is the best Lincoln that I have owned , It is exactly what I have been waiting for . It is large , powerful , and attractive. Not for everyone, it is grand for me .

Love the car

by JoeDriver from on Tue Jan 08 2013

So far we love the car and have nothing but positive things to say about it. Need to get used to the sync system.

Most bang for buck

by Lincoln supporter from Breinigsville, PA on Tue Mar 18 2014

Have had 06 Lincoln Zephyr,09 MKS,and currently a 13 MKS. Definite improved difference over the 09 MKS,probably no perfect car, but I have been extemely pleased and satisfied with all three of these Lincolns.Have had no issues with any of them and feel for the money a good value. Hard to justify quite a bit more money for Benz,BMW,or Lexus or other models. May not have the status as others,but I find most Lincoln drivers simply want value in a luxury car.More than enough creature comforts,technology,safety and a good ride.

Great car for the money

by Luxury buyer on a budget from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Sat Jun 14 2014

Tried the Buick and then Chrysler 300, was very disappointed - then tried the MKS and loved it. Really nice luxury and fast (have ecobost). Rides better than my old Cadillacs, and the technology is awesome. Try a test drive and you will see why it's the best for the the money!

Certified 2013 MKS just purchased

by Joe from Huntsville, AL on Wed Nov 20 2013

Can't comment on reliability yet but I absolutely love this car and the value price and warranty of the certified program. Reminds me of the Mercedes 500's I used to drive before retirement. Big, comfortable and a road cruiser. Love styling and interior. Being a tech savy person the Ford electronics are great although I can see where it would not be easy for some people to fully utilize. Sound system is superior.

Awesome for the money

by Woohoo from Greensboro on Sat May 19 2018

This car has it all. Awesome styling awesome handling for a large car and awesome options. Overall I would buy this car again and again and again. That does not mean I love every single thing about this car. My biggest gripe is that on long trips there is nowhere to rest your arms while holding the wheel. Yes the armrest does slide forward so my elbow just catches the end of it, and when it does slide forward it interferes with the cup holder making it difficult to have a drink and rest my arm at the same time. My other gripe is that I have the 20 inch wheels and when I tell you they are loud and rough I mean it. They feel every bump. Again I would buy this car over and over and over again. It is comfortable, gets out of its own way which is a first for me and a luxury car, and best value for the money. Could have went with a beamer 5 Series paid more money and had less car. Super happy with my MKS

Everything but the book

by Finally got my Lincoln from NE Oklahoma on Mon Nov 25 2013

I've wanted a Lincoln for almost 40 years and I am extremely pleased with it. I wish the owner's manual was a little easier to navigate in,

It's a modern day lincoln

by Car lover from West Lafayette, In on Wed Mar 11 2015

3/11'2015. I'm retired (67)---I'm also a car nut and have been since childhood. I recently broke my habit of buying only new cars and decided to buy a 2013 Lincoln mks awd with 19,500 miles. As a hobby job I ferry autos for a BMW and Chevrolet dealership. I have many opportunities to drive bmw's of nearly every type. I in fact do own a 2004 325 rag top for a fun car. The used 2013 lincoln mks compares very favorably with a used 2013 5 series bmw and is in fact roomier and more luxurious at about half the price. The 20 inch wheels do make the ride harsher than necessary. If comfort is your goal set the ride to comfort in drive and normal in sport mode and reduce tire pressure to 1-2 pound below spec. The car is plently powerful without going to the eco-boost engine. There is a lot of voice command technology to get used to---but once you become comfortable with it, it can be very beneficial. This is not a sports car and was not meant to be --however if you do want more of that feel---set the drive to sport handling in the sport mode and it will instantly become stiffer and quicker in handling. Some do not like the body styling--I do. It has a high beltline and high roof line and looks like a much larger car than it is. This car is meant to go down the road at any speed and stop when you demand. My preference for this car is comfort mode going down the road an normal handling in sport mode. This is a fine automobile and does not get the credit it deserves because some are turned off by the grill. I suggest 2013 and newer because many improvements were made in power and sublime styling changes. This car does not look exactly every other car and to me that's a good thing. If a nice ride with plenty of power is your goal---drive one in comfort mode. You'll probably be sold. Used 2013 and 2014 models are greatly depreciated and one of the very best buys on the market. Large , comfortable, plenty of power and many, many standard features.----Jim

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2013 Lincoln MKS

The redesigned 2013 Lincoln MKS is large and luxurious, and though it looks more like an executive's car than a mom mobile, I'd happily drive it through the carpool lane anytime.

The 2013 MKS' redesign isn't just cosmetic. The base V-6 engine has more horsepower, and my top-of-the-line test car had a twin-turbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 with standard all-wheel drive. It was a fun to drive, though when I stomped on the accelerator, the engine lagged some. The MKS was very much at home on the highway, and I really just wanted to take it on a road trip. While this full-size sedan was big, it didn't drive that way. I felt confident and comfortable changing lanes, braking and parking.

But the catch is... Read More