2013 Lincoln Mks

Amazing car

by from south bend IN on September 18, 2017

This is my favorite car ever. Comfort, class, safety and style. I would buy this car all over again.

Dirty in the country!!!

by from Courtland, KS on August 30, 2017

This is the 6th Lincoln that I've owned. 2 Town Cars, 2 LS, and 1 MKZ. We had been happy with all of them. I will never own another Lincoln after this one. We live in the country and we are 4 miles from an asphalt road. We can smell dust in the car by the time we have driven those 4 miles in the dusty summer time. When we open the doors the dust sucks inside and the trunk is also very dusty. I own photography equipment and I'm afraid to leave them in the car for fear of all the dust that will accumulate. I complained to the dealer and was told that I would never be happy with any car! Really? They are all made that poorly anymore? I guess we all need to live in the city.

do not buy this car,is head ach written all over i

by from sterling va on July 31, 2017

i would never by lincoln again,trust me if they give me one for free i would say no thanks,i almost lost my life on hwy

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nicest car I've ever owned

by from Brantford Ontario Canada on July 18, 2017

I was looking for a full sized sedan without going to another SUV. Tried Cadillac and Chrysler but found the Lincoln suited me best

Uses car for Havingfun

it feels great

by from Beloit on June 9, 2017

we love it have the 3.7AWD only minor complaint is the Michelin tires they are noisy but have excellent grip and feel so when they wear out will try yokahomas hopefully they will be quieter

Worst Car I ever owned

by from Dallas,TX on June 3, 2017

Will not recommend since i own it give me lot of trouble spends 1000 's every other month not a long term car.

Rough rider and noisy.

by from Texas on February 11, 2017

Traded in a Town Car which is the best and most comfortable car I ever owned for a 2013 MKS with 20 inch wheels. It is a noisy, suspension banging, rough riding car with very uncomfortable seats. I'm thinking of going to 18 inch wheels and tires to try and soften and quiet the ride. After such a great experience with the Town Car this is a huge disappointment.

totally , the BEST automobile that I have owned !

by from on January 23, 2017

My 2013 Lincoln MKS is the best Lincoln that I have owned , It is exactly what I have been waiting for . It is large , powerful , and attractive. Not for everyone, it is grand for me .

a bit disapointed

by from on October 13, 2016

quiet luxury...No No NO. Front suspension very noisy on small road irregularities. Tried everything, even a new steering rack. Lincoln doesn't know how to fix the noise. When new it was incredible... at 38000 it is showing early wear in the chassis.

LOVE IT!!!!!!

by from LaFayette, Georgia on April 11, 2016

We love this car. It handles well rides comfortably, has good solid feel to it and very enjoyable to drive. .

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lincoln Mks