2013 Lincoln Mks

Great Job Lincoln

by from NJ on January 27, 2013

The 2013 Lincoln MKS is the best Luxury car in it's class. I test drove the Cadillac XTS, BMW 5 Series,and the Lexus ES350 and the MKS is a ten. I do not understand the poor reviews this car gets from Car&Driver and Motor Trend Maz. The MKS is a Luxury car and drives like a Luxuary car it's not a sports car and I dont drive on winding roads. Lincoln did a great job on this car I love it.

Best car in its class

by from Amherst, ohio on May 14, 2012

I bought a 2013 MKS about a month ago and find it to be a remarkable auto. It does everything. I am getting 24 mpg for normal driving, I havent taken it on a long trip yet. The massaging seats are gre...
I bought a 2013 MKS about a month ago and find it to be a remarkable auto. It does everything. I am getting 24 mpg for normal driving, I havent taken it on a long trip yet. The massaging seats are great.

Beutiful Vehicle

by from on May 15, 2012

This vehicle is amazing. It is quick, but also luxurious. The seats are soft, but supportive. The gearshifts are smooth. The interior is simple, but likeable. It is a very good luxury sedan.

Mks--How to greatly improve harsh ride

by from West Lafayette, In on August 12, 2015

The 2013 lincoln mks awd with 20" wheels delivers a harsh ride over expansion strips, bridge joints, small pot holes etc. The side wall height with with 20" wheels and 245/45/20 tires just will not absorb shock. The solution is to go to an 18" wheel and 235/55/18" tire or 245/55/18. 2013 did not offer an 18" option. In 2013 there was only a 19" or 20" option. In order to keep lincoln wheels I bought 2009-2011 remanufactured wheels . But if you prefer a different custom type of wheel they are available any number of suppliers . The 18" wheel does clear the larger calipers and rotors that came on the 2013 MKS. NOTE --17" WHEELS WILL NOT CLEAR THE CALIPERS--SO DON'T TRY THAT. So if you bought a lincoln mks and it has 20" and you want more comfort with a little less cornering---switch to 18" wheels. There is a remarkable difference. I pad 600.00 for 4 remanufactured wheels and 900.00 for new premium tires. But you can do it cheaper if you want to buy some new custom wheels and less expensive tires. I doubt it would make much difference. I just wanted to keep lincoln wheels on my lincoln although they are from and older model. Hope this helps someone.---James

Love the car

by from on January 8, 2013

So far we love the car and have nothing but positive things to say about it. Need to get used to the sync system.

Happy owner

by from Goldsboro, NC on June 29, 2012

This is a fine automobile with a lot of extras. It takes some training to be able to benefit from the ability to accept spoken orders. I first found the many electronic features distracted me but once I was trained to understand them properly use these features they are of great benefit; however, I am still in training, mainly because my daily use does not involve many of the features on a daily basis. Maybe an in-dealer mockup trainer that would allow off road practice use of features would help. Certainly it would demonstrate what to expect to new users. If expensive, it could be moved from dealer to dealer. This may not be such a problem for younger buyers, but it certainly will be for the older set.

A lot of car for the price

by from Grand Rapids, MI on February 18, 2015

Summary: great luxury car with a powerful engine. Library quiet, smooth comfortable and all the tech you'd expect. Details: I have the ecoboost and tech package. This car practically drives itself. Adaptive cruise, lane departure, voice activated EVERYTHING. I've owned some other luxury sedans, German and Japanese. On the luxury side this car hands down beats them out. On the performance side.. it comes close. If the road is straight, this thing has tons of power. Makes power low in the rev range so doesn't need to shift a lot. You can adjust the steering and ride control to sport mode and it gets a little better. But this is a BIG car and you will notice that size on curvy roads. Big comfy seats, room for 5 ADULTS. Trunk like an SUV, seriously the trunk is HUGE! If you live in the snow belt: remote start, heated seats, mirrors and steering wheel, self-adjusting wipers MPG: I get 20 city 25 highway

totally , the BEST automobile that I have owned !

by from on January 23, 2017

My 2013 Lincoln MKS is the best Lincoln that I have owned , It is exactly what I have been waiting for . It is large , powerful , and attractive. Not for everyone, it is grand for me .

LOVE IT!!!!!!

by from LaFayette, Georgia on April 11, 2016

We love this car. It handles well rides comfortably, has good solid feel to it and very enjoyable to drive. .

great car for money

by from wisconsin on June 11, 2014

We had a 10 mks that we traded for a 12 passat and traded back to 13 mks. Much better car, we got awd and non turbo v6. Great throughout this horrible winter we just got through, car is heavy enough to be really stable in all weather. We also like the elevated seating position for ease of entry, its kind of like an suv to get inand out of without having to give up on life and drive an suv. We may sound old but we are no where near retirement age.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Lincoln Mks