Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 1 review

Love it/Hate it design

by from Toledo, Ohio on June 24, 2011

The new Lincoln MKT has many strong points and some oddities hard to get used to. Reasons why we bought one and what we like: Styling in the right color (hideous in others); imposing grille that shouts out "look at me... I'm a Lincoln"; roomy interior; quality materials; seating arrangements; unique vehicle (nothing like it); smooth ride; American made; etc. Dislikes: Staggering price when loaded; frowns from most thinking it is ugly (looks best in white, gray, red); weaker than expected engine for a car this size; too pricey for a V6 (Lincoln's should have a V8; FWD derived AWD system (Lincoln's should be RWD); complicated controls (SYNC system); etc. I would recommend this vehicle to friends, but shop around. There are great deals out there, especially on 2011 models now that '12 versions were brought out early with no changes from what I have learned.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Lincoln Mkt