2014 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,575–$40,525 MSRP range
side view of 2014 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2014 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2014 Lincoln MKX

This car met all of my needs.

I absolutely love this car, but would recommend a running board for car as for short people like myself it is quite a hike to get up into vehicle Pros •Interior Space •Technology and Entertainment

Perfect size SUV with All Wheel Drive.

We are pleased with the ride, quietness, and overall quality. AWD makes starts on snow and ice feel effortless and controlled. Great visibility, handling, and creature comforts make driving this vehicle a pleasure year around...heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, panoramic moonroof...Six-speed automatic transmission with optional paddle shifters function smoothly along with the 3.7 litre V-6 to provide over 300 horses and fuel economy in the low to mid 20’s.

Real comfortable & smooth driving car.

This car has more features than any car that I have owned. It is a pleasure to drive. It has been drivel less than 10000 miles/year.

Wow!! This SUV is a honey!!

The LMKX is a very good ride with interior comfort and the V-6 performance is plenty enough when you call for power. The exterior is just as stylish with the platinum dune color and chrome wheels. Wow I am glad I found this vehicle at a dealer out-of-state while visiting my brother. Have not been disappointed one iota!! Will enjoy this ride on a trip with good gas mileage for V-6! Ford/Lincoln will not disappoint!!

4.4

Another quaity Lincoln product

The vehicle meets all of our current lifestyle requirements, no longer have need for a Cruising Town Car or the sporty LSC models of our past plus it's easy for my wife to drive in comfort.

This car very comfortable. It has adaptive cruise.

Adaptive cruise is very nice on the interstate. It slows down and speeds up on its on depending on traffic. It has plenty of horse power to run good.

4.0

Purchased used 2014 MKX Certified Lincoln

This is the first used Certified Lincoln that I have purchased. The car has met my expectations. I would recommend Varsity Lincoln to anyone seeking a certified used car.

Great SUV

Very comfortable and roomy. Good looking vehicle that has been great since the day I bought it. Has great pick up and has not needed any repairs since I bought it.

1.4

most unreliable vechile we have ever owned .

this vechile is a accident waiting to happen and FORD will not acknowledge the problem with there defrost system .this car is a death trap in the winter. Windows fog in whole car defroster wont clear returned to dealer ^ times still same problem .JUNK JUNK DONT BUY JUNK

Most comfortable vehicle I've owned

Mkx is a superb driving SUV. Comfortable, controls are easily accessible and intuitive,drives well on snow coverd roads, storage is spacious . Fuel economy is average for this size vehicle for this time of year.