2015 MKZ

2015 Lincoln MKZ

2015 Lincoln MKZ

Have you driven the 2015 Lincoln MKZ?

Love this car

by joetraveler from Philly suburbs on Fri May 29 2015

This is my first Lincoln. It is a 2015 MKZ 2.0, and let me tell you this is a wonderful car. The styling is truly unique. From the waterfall grille to the fastback profile, it does not look like any other vehicle available today. I got the 2.0 ecoboost. The engine is extremely smooth and has more than enough power. The doors are heavy and close with a satisfying thunk. I love the touch controls which replace the knobs and buttons that most cars have. I like the push button shift also. The above mentioned features make for a clean and elegant interior. I can honestly say that I have absolutely no regrets in purchasing this car.

Return Lincoln Owner

by Lincoln Only! from Georgia on Mon Mar 30 2015

The MKZ is a great car. My first Lincoln purchase was the 2004 Town Car. Just like the town car, the MKZ does not disappoint. The comments about the cabin are a bit of unfair. If you are familiar with Lincoln quality, you know that regardless of which package you choose, you still get true luxury. The headlights make an immediate statement as you approach the road. It's sleek body and attractive rear end catches the eye of most. This is one sexy car. I waited 11 years to purchase another Lincoln. You will be as happy as I am, once you take the test drive. The turbo boost is amazing, while you hear absolute silence in the cabin. The technology is not as complicated as it has been reported. Anyone can become familiar with the technology, after having practiced for a few. If you still love Lincoln and are being shied away , because of the "fusion" comments and the technology, don't. It's a great car for the price of quality and longevity. Lincoln still reigns.

Excellent Purchase

by Watson from on Tue Jul 07 2015

I'm a second time buyer from the Lincoln brand. I just traded in my 2011 Lincoln MKS to the much sporty looking 2015 Lincoln MKZ, WOW I'm so very happy, about this purchase. me and family just took a long road trip to upstate NY from NC and the ride was outstanding. The 2.0 ECO Boost was plenty of power going through the mountains in PA. I have a family of four and my son is 6'1. he was very comfortable in the rear. I get some many people that stop and ask what kind of vehicle is that, and once you mention Lincoln, the shock of Wow, it can't be a Lincoln. I think Lincoln has finallly got it right and reach out to the 30 and 40 and 50 year old crowd. GOOD JOB LINCOLN!!!!!!!!

Bargain Price

by AF from Omaha, NE on Mon Jan 02 2017

Never cared for the look of 4 doors, till I saw an MKZ drive by. That rear end design looks like the Millennium Falcon. The front end looks sleek and the sloping rear makes the whole thing come together as a work of art. So initially it was the look that brought me to research the car. I knew being a luxury car that the blue book value would drop quickly. So, I decided a '15 would be ideal. Had to have the panoramic roof and ended up with the lane assistance option, which I wasn't thrilled about at first, but now I really like it. Bang for your buck you can't go wrong, at least when you buy used. The car is quiet, comfortable (wish the seats were a little longer to support thighs), very quick (the 2.0 and V6 anyway), a ton of luggage space with the seats down (not in the hybrid), the base sound system is spectacular, and I get a lot of comments about how beautiful the car is. Don't skip the giant sunroof, it is spectacular.

Very pleased with our MKZ

by CandB Dayton from Dayton, OH on Thu Dec 08 2016

Bought it "used" with only 9,000 miles (2 years old). Very happy with the car. A true luxury sedan, very comfortable, rides well, handles great. Excellent use of interior space, lots of additional areas for storage. Gas mileage is what you would expect for a car of this size. Easy to get into and out of. Love the additional options and features (i.e., bells and whistles). The automatic parking is pretty cool-- just takes a little to get used to taking your hands off the wheel and letting the car steer itself into a parallel parking space. Would definitely make the same purchase decision again.

Fantastic piece of automotive engineering!

by Repeat Customer from Dallas, TX on Mon Jan 19 2015

I am a repeat Lincoln customer. I purchased my 2015 MKZ new - traded my 2007 MKZ. I've previously owned cars manufactured by Lexus, Audi and Volvo. I feel the new face of Lincoln encompasses all the positive attributes that lead me to purchase the previous makes. Lexus quiet, Audi performance, Volvo safety. What more could you ask for in a premium sedan?

Great car for the price!

by Bella from Phoenix, Arizona on Thu Apr 27 2017

This is a nice luxury vehicle and very affordable. It's has plenty of space....................looove it

Attractive Transportation

by Ozzie from Brighton, MI on Fri Apr 27 2018

A big step up from where I was. Comfortable. Responsive. Full list of features. Premium paint. Attractive style. AWD was the most sought-out feature to handle harsher weather. Remaining warranty and dealer-certification were strong points to aid the purchase decision along with reasonable cost.

Beautiful car

by Kathy from Clarkston on Sat Mar 17 2018

Very happy with my Lincoln MKZ so beautiful and stylish. This car comes loaded and with a great warranty. Great car for the money. I was going to purchase a Cadillac until I drove the Lincoln

Great luxury car

by Jim B. from Shorewood, IL on Thu May 04 2017

This is my first Lincoln and it truly is a great car. There are so many options on this car compared to the Cadillac I just had.

1 2 3 4 5