1998 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

1998 Lincoln Navigator
Average based on 3 reviews

GREAT VEHICLE

by from Hinesville, GA on July 11, 2016

My wife purchase this vehicle brand new in 1997. It was the only one in our city for a while. Once people saw the vehicle and rode in it they purchased one. The gas mile is not good as the newer SUV's. The vehicle runs just as well today as it did in 1997. I just put some top of the line Goodyear's ($1000) tire on it for comfort two weeks ago. I will be getting a Maaco's paint job ($1600 in the next two days. After the paint job it will be upholster (front seats) and recarpeted for another $1600. I can afford a new SUV but this one is nowhere near quitting. I have had no major problems with this vehicle.

Very Safe, Reliable. Best auto I ever owned

by from Cary, Illinois on November 30, 2007

I am very happy with my Navigator. I feel very safe in it. Never have had any major problems at all. I bought it in 2000 and I still have it. It's a 98 and had 1 previous owner.

just the best

by from Il. on January 26, 2010

I have this car since 98' and love it!Comfort, performance, handling, style, all at best! never had an issue with it! Kids love it too :)

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)