Read or write a review.

2004 Lincoln Navigator

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 10 reviews

Great car for safety driving

by from fresno ca. on February 9, 2013

Love the car other than my air suspension has gone out twice. Maybe Lincoln should recall it an check out the suspension system. Unless I' the only one who got a lemon on the suspension.

04 lincoln navigator

by from North Texas on April 14, 2015

Now I agree the air suspension sucks on these but it's a simple fix to convert it to springs. We have 180000 on ours and it still runs great. No problems but I also believe in maintaining my vehicles. As for gas mileage we average about 18mpg. Ppl if you don't run premium fuel your fuel economy is going to suffer.

Great Sport Utility.

by from PA on July 15, 2013

These Veh"s are the best for transporting People & Stuff. Veyy comfortable,safe, low matainance & reliable. They don't make them like tis anymore !!

bought used and i love it is a great car

by from rockville, MD on December 14, 2006

i have dvd nav on my lincoln and it great my wife loves it and my son love the dvd. driving is perfect. bought it used for only 24,000 K and it drives great ... with only 56k miles

the best of lincoln

by from chicago on April 27, 2007

this suv is the perfect auto for anyone who loves style, luxury, reliability, and lookin' sweet. there are so many things you can do with this car. It is truly the best suv i hav ever owned. i would defenetly reccomend this Navigator to anyone, man or woman

NICELY APPOINTED WORKHORSE

by from WV on February 13, 2012

Having owned a very similar Ford Expedition I knew what to expect with the Navigator: poor mileage (13 avg.), decent power, great brakes, tons of room but still easy to live with. I got the Nav. Ulitmate which comes with DVD/Nav, auto running boards, etc. but the standard wheels on this model have a major flaw. The chrome has peeled almost completely off of the wheels, as is the case with nearly every Navigator that has the same wheels. If a Nav. you are interested in has peeling wheels have the seller come down on price to offset buying replacement wheels on eBay.

A beauty but will cost a ton in repairs

by from Katy, tx on January 8, 2012

This is my 2 Lincoln navigator and they have given us so much engine problems. At 35k miles we were told it needed a new transmission, 4 coils and some electrical problems. That was last year, fixed the transmission, two coils and now again, it needs an Infineon head $4500 and 6 coils. Not to mention the cd went out at 40k miles, the side view mirrors don't work. The airbags on the suspension is are about to go out. I have noticed a lot of e same vehicle with thus suspension problems. Would not recommend this vehicle. I am looking at other options. I am tired of repairs.

The Lincoln Whale

by from Chicagoland on November 19, 2012

Hunk of junk for the money. Cheap plastic parts that easily mark up (radio cover) or crack (gear shift knob) or just don't fit right (all over). For the money ALL the windows should have auto up/down and the only one with it (driver) slows to a crawl in cold weather. Paint is bubbling below rear hatch window. Roof/windshield design allows water to sit in grooves eventually rusting through into cabin. Rear hatch "pull" strap in a terrible location. Fake "chrome" plastic peeling off (center console handle). Driver adjustments don't hold when folding mirrors. Seats not fully leather. At 70,000 all ignition coils failing one after the other. Muffler resonator failed at 60,000. LOUSY gas mileage. Running boards slippery when wet, too narrow. Remotes don't always respond properly to door unlock. Door code buttons useless. Rear wiper/washer control badly placed. For the money no rain-sensing wipers? Cheap plastic exterior parts including grill. Rear heater fan going bad. No place to store even something simple like jumper cables or a first aid kit. 2nd row seats can't fold up to make complete cargo bed in rear (must be removed). Should be 5-speed but is only 4 - you can lurch forward in 1st but getting up to merge speed is still a struggle without flooring the beast - sign of a lousy transmission design. Road noise should be less. Can't leave windows open even a crack in the rain - dribbles in wind or no wind, right onto door controls. Decent cornering for its size. Trailer hitch rusting. Paint has no real resilience. Electrical systems sometimes fail in cold weather. Otherwise maintenance has been minimal.

2004 Lincoln Naviagtor

by from on May 4, 2016

I love my car it is a amazing car it is pretty fast to I use it for just getting around but i still love it

Pretty Great SUV

by from on November 24, 2016

We have had this care obviously since 2004. This is the oldest car we own. My wife has a 2017 Lexus ES350. I have a 2017 Lexus RX 450H. Our son loves this car We love it. ITS AMAZING!!!!

Similar Models