Best riding vehicle I've ownes

by from Killeen, Tx on March 12, 2011

I really like this vehicle, but it burns to much gas. I sue wish it could use regular instead of premium it would sure help my wallet. Other than that its a good vehicle.

My favorite work vehicle!

by from Overland Park, KS. on December 8, 2010

I bought my 06 Navigator Ultimate Elite used off of Cars.com. I live in Kansas City and found it in Memphis, TN. It was a great value at $27,k for a 23,000 mi truck. It has run perfectly and looks great! I took it on vacation last year to the Colo Rockies, and it handled the mountains like a champ! I've put 25,k miles on it in a year, and I'm sorry I'm going to wear it out too soon.

Great Certified Used Vehicle Value

by from Point of Rocks, MD on August 28, 2009

I bought mine fully loaded with the Ultimate and Elite packages. I have always driven Cadillacs, and I have to admit the Navigator ride surpasses that of my STS. I bought mine certified with 8,000 miles and at a great price with a great warranty. I got a better value than comparable less equipped non-premium SUVs of this size. I doubt you can find a better value features per dollar. The only thing I would change is that I wish Lincoln had designed the interior with real aluminum rather than painted plastic. The wood is top quality.

"Best Luxury Truck I Have Ever Owned"

by from NYC on May 6, 2008

"Escalade pales in comparison" The ride is great, the fuel economy is ok, and the feature available with the car is amazing. Great truck for a long trip.

Buy one before they don't make um anymore

by from fl on April 29, 2009

The quietest ride which is great for working out of car. Great ac, but had to get the windows tinted more for FL sun.

GREAT TRUCK

by from Mesa, AZ on September 6, 2012

My wife an I purchased this vehicle new in 2006 - the body style looks a lot better than the 07 (they were in the dealership at the time) and the interior has a much more solid feel. It has been very good - and with 3 kids and 100k miles it is still going strong. - and the quality of the Service at Lincoln has been stellar! Problems have been minor - leaking ac lines (twice) and a air ride compressor. The only weak point (AND THIS IS MINOR) is the interior trim - the side panels at the driver and passenger seats break easily - our astray does not stay closed - and for some reason the third break light lens has broken 3 times - but has not been hit by anything? The stock tires were phenomenal! If you get one of these - stick with the Bridgestones it came with OEM. nearly 80000 miles before the tires finally needed to be changed. This truck rides wonderfully - it handles and turns very surprisingly well for a vehicle of it's size.

best car ever

by from clyde MI on January 15, 2013

we recently bought one and we love it it has a really nice interior and exterior the running boards make it easy to get into

2006 Lincoln Navigator Limited

by from Phoenix, AZ on February 21, 2016

I live in Arizone and bought this vehicle in Florida.* So I have about 2300 miles of driving this vehicle in the last 10 days. This vehicle was $50,000 brand new and for about 1/5 of the price it is an awesome value. Very comforratble ride and much more power (acceleration) than I am used to. *I was not able to buy this specific vehicle in my local area. So any area outside of about 300 miles was a on line purchase. I dealt with several salesmen and it takes a special person to deal with clients at distance. Few salespeople have that skill set.

My Lincoln is the best

by from Chicago, IL on May 9, 2006

This is the best car I've ever driven. It handles really well for an SUV. It has a really nice interior.

Best of the bests fullsize SUV

by from California on August 21, 2006

I bought it 3 weeks ago after dreaming of it for years. My dream SUV really did not let me down. Smooth on the road. Manly look. Powerful. Luxury. Perfect for family and long trip.

Similar Models