2007 Navigator

2007 Lincoln Navigator

2007 Lincoln Navigator

4.2

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have you driven the 2007 Lincoln Navigator?

THE LINCOLN NAVIGATOR IS A GREAT SUV

by Jimbo from Middletown, NY on Mon Oct 18 2010

I am currently driving a staid looking 2010 Range Rover, and have previously owned and driven a Cadillac Escalade, but I honestly yearn for the days in which I drove my 2007 Navigator everyday. It just had the right amount of comfort and luxury for me without being overpriced (Range Rover) or overdoing the bling (Escalade). The massive grille and chrome trim, and beautifully designed wheels always put me in a good mood, but the power running boards are totally unique and fun to have.

BEST LUXURY SUV EVER!!!

by Dizzle from Richmond, VA on Thu Oct 19 2006

The 07 Navi is a great luxury suv. Great comfort,ride,interior,exterior and everything. Its also a real head turner with all the cool bling. All my friends love my Navi saying its better than all the luxury suvs they drove.So I love my Navi Lincoln keep up the good work.

2007 Navigator - Great ride

by andy from Canada on Sat Sep 30 2006

Worth checking this vehicle. The 2007 Navigator stands high above the rest (2 meters!) with immpressive and elegant looks, 20" tire, cannot be missed from far away. A lots of chrome grille presenting immpressive presence. Loved the interior elegance of dark wood trim on the console and upper door panels with fine detail throughout. Very quite ride!

BIG Bling!

by Skyguy from Los Angeles, CA on Thu Mar 21 2013

Great SUV and I got a pretty good deal on my used 2007 Navi! I like all the gadgets and navigation, excellent THX sound system. I had a short in the fuse box that affected my turn signal and brake lights, but my mechanic fixed it. This Ultimate is in good condition, except every one I looked at had a beat up hard to read plastic gear shift indicator console cover, which I replaced. Driving is very smooth, comfortable, and I definitely get looks when I drive up to places. It makes a Bling statement with all the chrome. I would have liked to have a backup camera, but the back up proximity sensors help.

"The SUV that turns heads"

by The Gator from Spotsylvania, Va on Sun Aug 27 2006

How often do you think "when is my car going to let me down again"? The Lincoln Navigator is a SUV that the thought will never cross your mind! the most i've ever had was a flat tire. Though costly to replace, i think it was well worth the troble.

Flight of the Navigator

by JamesG from Clayton, NC on Sun Feb 04 2018

Nice SUV! Fancy looking, comfortable, and pretty good cargo space! The only thing is that the 300hp 5.4 V8 seems underpowered when pushing a 3 ton vehicle. She definitely isnt "quick" per se, but thats could also be because Im not really laying into to go-pedal too hard. Gas mileage is not good, 17mpg avg at best. More like 14. But thats what you get when you buy a 3 ton suv, so I knew what I was getting in to. Still worth it though. Although it is a Lincoln, its still a Ford, so look out for typical Ford Expedition problems of that era, like bad power window regulators, door seals on glass, etc.

2006 vs 2007

by Randy L. Mason from Fredericksburg, VA on Sun Jun 25 2006

I really feel good about the new 2007 Lincoln Navigator because a new suspension system was installed and other excelent changes. I own a 2006 Navigator and the suspension system is sub-standard. I'm considering trading in the old for the new. The overall change is excellent.

GET THE MOST LUXURY BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!

by Dabengz from San Diego, CA on Mon Mar 12 2007

Full of luxury, style, and a commanding presence, THIS Navigator, takes you to the next level. The ride is incredibly smooth. The 6-speed transmission is barely felt as you glide down the freeway. The 300hp engine is smooth. Although, I would prefered to see a little more power coming out of the power plant. Plenty of high tech innovations are throughout. From the DVD based navigation, rear seat entertainment system, power fold 3rd row seats, power fold, side mirrors, and power deployed running boards makes the driving and loading and unloading experience a breeze. Two amenities that I would have liked to see in the 07 Navigator were Bluetooth capability and a rear view camera. Although the reverse sensing is nice, a camera would have been a more refined touch. Overall, you get more for you money with this 07 Navigator.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned

by Angel191823 from Raynham, Ma on Wed Sep 20 2017

I love my Lincoln Navigator, I wish they were more affordable as I dont think I'll be able to get another one once this one dies. The only design flaw that I have found is the steps which move up and down when you open the door. This seems like a great idea and luxurious however after a little while they get stuck and keep trying to go up while driving. There's also not much trunk space if you have a full car load of people. I normally keep the 3rd row down to fit my daughter sports equipment but having the split seat option is awesome! I feel so safe driving this SUV and so comfortable.

The biggest most comfortable car I have ever owned

by Team Mom from Arizona on Fri Jul 22 2011

First off, this is an "L" which means it is the long navigator. There is so much room that I could take the team and their gear along. I have never felt safer in any car. It is so luxury too! want to keep mine forever. I have never had anything mechanically go wrong and it it the smoothest ride! Great for traveling.

1 2

Our Take on the 2007 Lincoln Navigator

Lincoln didn't redesign the new Navigator from the ground up, like Cadillac did with its latest Escalade, but it sure did a number inside and out to make it look completely different. The Navigator's appearance could be its major selling point, because in most other ways it doesn't stand out. The question is: How many buyers will like the looks enough to buy it, and will they like it enough to pick it over the all-new Escalade?

The Bling Factor
The dumbest question an automotive journalist could pose in regard to the new Lincoln Navigator would be, "What do you notice first when looking at it?" Duh! It might as well be called the Blingmobile, as my wife and I nicknamed it, thanks to its giant, diamond-cut... Read More