2008 Lincoln Navigator

Best SUV and tow vehicle

by from Moneta on September 2, 2017

My 2008 has over 200,000 miles. I have owned it since 2011 and bought it from a dealership after someone turned it in off their 3 year lease. This is my 2nd Navigator. They are fantastic in the snow, tow 9000 lbs, and are extremely comfortable and reliable. I have owned over 40 vehicles and this is the best.

Uses car for Towing

fairly reliable. gas mileage not good

by from topeka, ks on June 7, 2017

Seems top heavy. Too high up off the ground. Hard for older people to get in and out of due to height.

Awesome car I love it.

by from Taunton on June 4, 2017

This car has all of the room my family needs for all of our activities. Very happy with all of the options this car has.

Very nice car. Very happy that I found it.

by from Taunton on June 4, 2017

This car has all of the room I needed for the whole family. It has all of the options that I could ever ask for. Best car that I have owned.

Ultimate in luxury!

by from Duluth on May 15, 2017

Going on 10 years old and still looks and performs like new. The 600 watt, 12 channel sound system with rear entertainment DVD is THX 2 certified and is totally awesome. I love my Lincoln Navigator!

Reliable, good for a big family

by from LaBelle, Fl on May 8, 2017

It's very good for family trips. Reliable and it's good on gas, very durable. Drives smoothly and luxurious. Very modern and good looking

2008 Lincoln Navigator

by from Las Vegas NV on April 7, 2017

Good vehicle. .good auto dealer..great search engine on cars.com..saved me tons of time and provided all the info I needed

Beautiful vehicle

by from Chattanooga TN on April 2, 2017

A pristine vehicle for its age. Classy, yet practical. The interior is comfortable with stunning details.

Navigator

by from Pikeville, Ky on September 20, 2013

I traded with Franklin Chevrolet in Russel Springs, Ky. I saw the Navigator on Cars.com. and contacted them for an appointment to test drive the car. I drove and told them how I would trade and they came within $150 of the amount, so I traded right then and there. They are the nicest people I have senn in the Auto Sales industry. I am 63 years old so this is not my first car deal.

3rd navigator owned in 15 yrs

by from Riveria beach, Florida on August 3, 2013

Styling very impressive and performance outstanding.driver feels like you have full command of the car and highway.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Lincoln Navigator