2015 Lincoln Navigator

Our First SUV

by from Dallas, TX on August 22, 2017

We own 10 other Lincolns, all Town Cars. When my wife and I were first married, 22 years ago, she was a country girl. I owned 4 Lincolns then and gave her a Continental. She later asked if we might ever get a pickup truck, being a country girl, as every country girl likes to ride in pickups. I said, "Sure! Just as soon as Lincoln makes one!" Thinking I would be safe... Well, the next year, Lincoln came out with the "Blackwood". Well, I dodged the bullet for 21 years and finally bought her a new Navigator Reserve. We love it. Only drive it on weekends (a year old, 4,000 miles). I like it so much, I bought a Navigator L. We drive the Town Cars mostly, saving the Navigators for that, "something special" times...

Uses car for Havingfun

Relaiabe & comfortable

by from Alexandria Virginia on August 10, 2017

Easy to understand everything I recommend my all friends to buy Lincoln Navigator very comfortable trust and safe.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

so far so good. nothing like a smiling wife

by from goshen , in on May 22, 2017

the lilncoln my wife went to buy was a 2016 creme puff,,so it was low miles, almost new and it glides. I couldn't sau no to the price. I felt like I got it wholesale. I am from a family of car dealers and I was treated like gold. give em a shot at earning your business. it'll pay off. Tell emmike sent you...go

Best unique SUV

by from San Francisco on April 6, 2015

Simply the best value for the money, rides exceptionally well. I opted for upgraded interior, loving the entire SUV. Most of all that they don't make a whole lot of them so it's unique

The Best Car for the Money

by from Houston, TX on February 15, 2015

I have had this car for for 4 months. It is the best ever. It is comfortable. You get ever upgrade standard for the money.It drives wonderful on the road and it is great for long drives. My two shi tzus love it. You will too.

best car ever

by from grand prairie Texas on February 5, 2015

i bought a brand new 2014 Acura MDX &!disliked everything about it. I traded it in on a 2015 Lincoln Navigator XL and I LOVE it!!! I would recommend it whole heartedly!

Best value and reliablity

by from Los Angeles on January 13, 2015

Just purchased a 2015 Navigator after test driving the 2015 Escalade. The Navigator drives better, not so angular art looking, really like the space in the interior of the Navigator for long trips and able to tow more.

2015 Lincoln Navigator

by from Lansdale, Pa. on October 26, 2014

This car is well equipped with well placed controls and powerful new engine. I.ve always wanted a Lincoln and I'm not disappointed!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Lincoln Navigator