2015 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

2015 Lincoln Navigator
Average based on 5 reviews

Best unique SUV

by from San Francisco on April 6, 2015

Simply the best value for the money, rides exceptionally well. I opted for upgraded interior, loving the entire SUV. Most of all that they don't make a whole lot of them so it's unique

The Best Car for the Money

by from Houston, TX on February 15, 2015

I have had this car for for 4 months. It is the best ever. It is comfortable. You get ever upgrade standard for the money.It drives wonderful on the road and it is great for long drives. My two shi tzus love it. You will too.

best car ever

by from grand prairie Texas on February 5, 2015

i bought a brand new 2014 Acura MDX &!disliked everything about it. I traded it in on a 2015 Lincoln Navigator XL and I LOVE it!!! I would recommend it whole heartedly!

Best value and reliablity

by from Los Angeles on January 13, 2015

Just purchased a 2015 Navigator after test driving the 2015 Escalade. The Navigator drives better, not so angular art looking, really like the space in the interior of the Navigator for long trips and able to tow more.

2015 Lincoln Navigator

by from Lansdale, Pa. on October 26, 2014

This car is well equipped with well placed controls and powerful new engine. I.ve always wanted a Lincoln and I'm not disappointed!