2020 Lincoln Navigator consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Navigator Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Navigator Lincoln
Shop the 2020 Navigator Lincoln

Best SUV I have ever owned

This SUV has met with all my wants and needs. It is extremely comfortable, handles very smoothly and has a lot of legroom front and back

So far, only positive impressions.

Very pleasantly surprised. Only improvements I’d suggest after first month are adding rear side windows that open. Layout is great and seats are wonderful. . .and didn’t realize they massage- actually better than Mercedes.

2nd Lincoln last one 16 years old only 2 problems

Comfort, dependability, design, price factor and I was not pressured at all by our salesman Vincent Gonnelly. He made us feel very much at ease and was extremely patient.

2.7

Navigator problem

This new 2020 new Navigator electronically went into lock down and I could not get it to start or anything. Only had one week. Not happy, you can't even jump the battery. Dealer just charged but couldn't explain why it happen. If it happens again, lemon law will be next.

This is the 3rd Lincoln Navigator I have purchased

So comfortable to drive and has been very reliable. The cargo area has so much room. Setting the three rows of seats is done by pushing a button.

Nicest SUV we have owned.

Haven't owned it long enough to pass judgement yet. It is very comfortable and has all of the gadgets that we like. Engine and transmission are what we expected.

2020 Navigator is a Marvel of Technology

Amazing machine! Ford got the Navigator right! Powerful, smooth with all the gadgetry that any techonut would want. It has multiple driving modes with various performance options.

To new to say at this point

I find it had to say anything about the vehicle haven’t owned it more than a week, but picked this truck based on its reviews.