Model Details

4.3
Average based on 13 reviews

A joy to drive

by from Oklahoma on December 17, 2007

This car is a joy to drive on the highway and is very pleasant to drive in town. It is extremely reliable and everything about it is above average. Inside and out the quality and workmanship is superior to any other car I have owned or driven. By far the finest automobile I have ever owned. It is economical and if purchased used in good condition it is a best buy.

One great ride

by from Reno,NV on November 19, 2008

I had to rent a car and I got this one and I drove it from Reno to Vegas for a wedding then drove it to LA. I loved it so much I bought one. It was used and I still love it

I am on my 13 th Town Car since 1975

by from Wichita Falls, Tx on August 20, 2010

For comfort and safety this is as good as it gets. YOU CAN SURVIVE A HEAD ON IN THIS CAR, chances are the opposing auto will loose. 23 MPG, Roomy, Safe, and comfortable on a 10 hour drive. I challenge you to find another automobile that can do all of this and LOOK GOOD at the same time...

Road Sofa

by from fishkill, ny on September 3, 2010

Quiet, comfortable, reliable as a rock and cheap to keep; if you want to go corner carving and annoy the neighbors while drawing the ire of the local constabulary, look elsewhere...

A Great Car.

by from Trenton,N.J on September 5, 2007

I have a bmw and this car and this is one of the best cars i have ever had the ride is great and the power is also great something could be better but thats all cars.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Mississippi on October 6, 2011

This is a really good buy at $3000 for this 2001 Lincoln Towncar. It would normally sell for about $5000 on a car lot.

Comfort for the money

by from Hot Spring AR on July 12, 2011

Rides like an airplane! It is so quiet and comfortable, it feels like you are riding on air - And the gas mileage for a V8 is amazing!

town car carlier

by from Depere Wi on May 28, 2014

most comfortable car I have owned in 65 years of driving. handles the road well, lot of nice automatic adjustment features

Great body lines and luxury for a used car

by from New Castle, DE on February 25, 2013

A car in its own class with traditional rear wheel wheel, V8 power and a comfortable but sturdy road worrthy platform

Best car I have owned

by from on January 7, 2015

I have owned many Fords and the CrownVic, Grand Marquis, TownCar series are the best. The TownCar ride is awesome and the reliability is even better. There is no better highway car...the 4.6L motor is a champ!!! I gave my last TownCar to a friend with 215k and he is still driving it. This one has 120k and is still going strong. People can't believe I get 23mpg. These cars were around for 30 years so something must have been right. Ford...BRING THEM BACK!!!