Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 11 reviews

2002 Cartier Series

by from Arizona on February 23, 2009

My only complaint is the placement of the front seat cupholders, or more accurately the fact that when you place cups in them your view and access to the HVAC controls is gone. My suggestions would be adding more of an "upscale" touch to the interior beyond the "Double C" Cartier Emblem to separate the top of the line Cartier from the lesser series.

Love this vehicle

by from Sutton, MA on May 13, 2011

Bought this 2002 with 67k on it in January of 2011. Four months later and I couldn't be happier. Rides like a dream. No fatigue after long trips. I get almost 27mpg highway on the Mass Pike going into Boston everyday. I'll take that any day. I just feel bad I didn't get one of these sooner.

My old mans car

by from Warsaw Va on October 29, 2010

My 2002 "land yacht" floats over the road just the cars of my youth. Seats are wide and roomy...great for touring down I95 to Fl. Even my petite wife enjoys driving it around town.

good car

by from on April 21, 2011

this is a very comfortable car for long trips.Good fuel mileage on the road not so good aroung town.

"Solid as a Rock"

by from las cruces,nm on September 8, 2007

I purchased my 2002 black signature series town car one year ago and i get more compliments then you could amagine. I use to drive cadillacs, but the ride and quality of the lincoln is much better. I plan on buying another one soon as I love my town car.

Great Car

by from Interior, SD on February 16, 2011

Have always wanted a Lincoln Town Car. Best internet purchase I ever made. Runs great, very comfortable ride, mileage is good for size of engine, should last a long time.

Terrific Car

by from New Jersey shore on April 10, 2012

I've been driving 45 years, this is the nicest car i've owned. I would strongly reccomend a similar vehicle

Best ride I ever owned!!!

by from West Palm Beach, FL on November 10, 2011

I love these cars, I wouldn't drive anything else. On the highway, you can't beat them. The ride is outstanding, and the gas mileage is great. And I feel safe in it. My Town Car has never let me down.

2002 Lincoln Town Car- Best Car in the World!

by from Elkton, MD on April 16, 2012

Lincoln Town Car is the best car in the world! It rides good, looks good, engine is superb, designed to last and last and last.

taxi to never froget

by from New York Brooklyn on August 5, 2014

dove it as a taxi for 6 years loved it but i was changed between 2002 and 2004 models and some cars but my main was this one the ride was soft and the 6 seats are my love and i pray they will bring back some 6 seater cars