2003 Lincoln Town Car

Give the feeling of a VIP

by from The Himalayas Shout Out To Jerome A True Player on July 28, 2017

What could be more better than a good ol fashion Lincoln? This car has been very popular for a long time ask a pimp named SlickBack.. Picture this.. Rolling through the city in a classic car that can will still turn heads until this very day. Cruising around with Smokey Robinson " Cruising" playing through the stereo all the fine ladies pounting fellas jocking eye balling this lengthy luxurious mobile don't forget to add tinted widows everybody loves a good mystery ask Scooby doo and the Mystery Crew about that.. On top of all the glorious speculations that comes along with this car it is very reliable treat it like your woman and she'll take good care of you or should I say feed it like a good man ladies and he'll carry you anywhere you want to go.. It is only right to get one because you can't go wrong..

Uses car for Havingfun

Like Floating on A cloud

by from kerrville tx on July 25, 2017

Does Not Have the modern features we take for granted these days but they still can't build a smoother, more Comfortable, and dependable vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun

Ine of the best cars i have had

by from on May 30, 2017

Nice family car. Very comfortable. Leather seats are great and so is the sun roof. Extremely roomy and nice trunk space for when traveling.

Best riding car ever made

by from Woodstock llinois on April 12, 2017

I purchased this lincoln used and its been as good if not better than a new one. Lincoln quality and ride like no other. You cant beat a lincoln till you own one.

Nice ride

by from Northwest Indiana on August 22, 2016

I originally was looking for a "smaller" car with decent fuel efficiency, but they were overpriced for the age and mileage. It has been 20 years since I owned a car with a V-8 and it was nice to feel the power (again) Other than a little less responsiveness on braking and handling it has been a pleasure to drive. It is a solid car with a smooth, quiet ride. I love it!

I AM A USED CAR SALVAGE DEALER.WE HAVE A BUNCH .

by from NORTK CAROLINS on March 11, 2015

WAS A GREAT AMERICAN CAR.NOW THESE PAN CAKE KILLER CARS TAKING OVER THE ROADS.I DROVE LINCOLN TOWN CARS ALL MY ADULT LIFE.THESE BIG LINCOLN,S HAVE A HUGE LIFE SPAN.THEY RUN FOR YEARS IF SERVICED AS THEY SHOULD BE.NOW THESE OLD BEAUTIES GOING FAST.AND THEY SELL CHEAP.MANY DEALERS WONT TRY TO SELL THEM. NO BIG SALES MARK UP ON THESE BEAUTIFUL CARS.I BUY AS MANY AS I CAN HAVE THEM STORED IN A ABANDON WAREHOUSE.

Last great "American" car

by from rhode island on October 1, 2014

The towncar is the last great "American Car", body on frame, rear wheel drire. Nothing rides like a lincoln - solid, smooth and quiet. Not only reliable, but cheap and easy to fix, as the panther platform includes crown civs and marquis. The panthers were the last of their kind, because they were the best. ALthough old fashioned, Ford could have keep selling them forever. Rear air suspension works well, transmission is 4 auto, 4.6 2v ford engine, dual exhaust. Torque is more than enough for a fast merge. average 18 MPG, 23 high@75. Cruises all day. ABS works well. Side impacks Ok in panthers with side bags, part of all towncars. Insurance data suggests low risk, cheap to insure. Paints stand up well. Bench seats front and back. Good quality leather. Side airbags. I have the Cartier with sun roof, Nav (rare), heated seats, etc. Each year from here Ford took options away. I have no rusts but watch fenders. Chrome wheels look great, but fail with time. "traction control" is no match for ice and snow. But why ruin something you can not replace? I would but again- absolutely. Warren Buffet had one. He knows value.

good car

by from englewood colorado on February 3, 2014

dealer sucked but car is good. do not buy from 5280 imports . they are a fly by night outfit. the car did not have the moon roof, auto wipers or the 6 cd changer plus the tires were wore out and needed 600 in repair before it was safe to drive. then took a letter from a lawyer to get the title and 45 days.

A wonderful car

by from Quincy, MA on July 15, 2013

I bought a wonderful 2003 Lincoln Town car from a Cape Code dealership a month ago. Thanks to the professionalism of that dealership's workers. Despite its 10 years old, the car looks new, great and is in good condition. An awful lot of people give it the eye when on the street and in the parking lot. I enjoy driving it.

1st Class Vehicle

by from McArthur, Ohio on February 16, 2013

I have driven Lincolns for 20+ years!! I am spoiled and don't want to drive anything but a Lincoln Town Car. I just got another one totaled! Not my fault, but I am alive to tell about it! I was hit head on 40 feet out of my driveway! My last town car was hit while sitting in my driveway (along a US route)! I am looking for another Town Car now!! I am disappointed to hear they are going to or already have discountinued the Town Cars!! They are going to be hard to beat!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2003 Lincoln Town Car