2015 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2015 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2015 Mazda CX-5

Love it!

Just got this, but I love everything about it. Love the great gas milage and very smooth driving. I am excited to drive my car everyday!

Awesome sporty SUV for a great price

I've owned my 2015 CX-5 sport model for 3 months now and I love it. I love all the space it has for a smaller SUV. I had a 2015 Honda Accord coupe that was very unreliable and had numerous issues. I had looked into the Mazda 6 primarily cause it was cheaper and being a broke college student my options were pretty limited. I never thought I'd be able to afford an SUV , I got a really great deal on this car and I'm very satisfied so far. The only thing I don't particularly like is that the base model cx-5 doesn't have a backup camera or blindspot monitoring system. I feel like these should be standard by now, my honda was a base model and had the backup camera. I love my new to me car and hope it lasts at least another 100k (it had 42k when I bought it).

Very happy so far with this car.

It looks classy. It gets great gas mileage and a beautiful ride. The seating is roomy and has short commute comfort. I love it so far.

Great SUV

The CX-5 was replacing our Toyota Rav4 which had been a good vehicle. We got the "Touring" model which was loaded with all the feature we wanted and more.

I love this car!

This car was everything I wanted! Very comfortable and fun to drive, I couldn?t be happier. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to my friends.

4.3

Stylish, Comfy, and Safe!

As soon as I drove it, I knew this car was the one I had been looking for. I previously had a Mazda3, which I loved, but I was ready for a slightly larger vehicle with more storage space. The CX-5 drives just like the car did so it wasn?t a difficult transition to go to a larger vehicle. I love how it drives, I feel safe, the extras in the car are great including the moon roof, the Pandora hookup, the Bluetooth connectivity, the back-up cam?I love it all!

Comfortable and convenient!

Very comfortable to drive and for passengers. Everything is very technological and super easy to use. Can fit three smaller car seats in the back, or two larger seats.

Awesome Everyday Car

Offers a lot more than competitor varieties that I test drove for a better price. Drive feel is good, 2.5L skyactiv engine gives sufficient power for crossover driver...never felt gutless for get-up. Fuel economy is fine. Size negotiates parallel, small parking in city streets but also moves equipment for sport/camp/home improvement projects. Owned FWD, not terrible on unimproved roads...but clearly not its purpose.

Great car!

Easy to drive. Love all the features. Best bang for your buck. Only things I have seen that I would change is the floor in the driver's seat is a bit drafty. My legs get cold. And the seat warmers are not super strong. Barely noticeable - room temperature heat. Overall a great car!

4.2

Nice Car

I didn't think I could afford such a nice car. It has everything I was looking for. The ride and cabin are very comfortable. I really like the safety features.