2015 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2015 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2015 Mazda CX-5

Excelent SUV Economic gas performance

This car met all of my Need, Good Gas performed, Good interior Space,Lot of feature, Premium quality materials. Perfect road performance , GPS, Camera .

4.1

I love it, minus the lack of power

If I rate it, I'm very happy with it.....considering it's AWD, it gets good gas mileage, is reliable, stylish. The only complaint is the lack of power, especially when getting onto the highway from the on-ramp.

Great car

love this car. It handles much better in the snow than I thought it would. Good gas’s miliage. Love that the seats fold down flat for cargo

Most reliable vehicle I've owned. Love it.

Very comfortable. Rides excellent. Very dependable. Plenty of room. I love it and I would purchase another one. Love the color, love the sunroof also.

4.4

Mazda CX-5 - best value in its class

This is the second used Mazda CX-5 I've purchased, the first one I bought for myself and this one we bought for my wife. We are both happy with our CX-5s and the great value they present.

Test Drove 2015 Mazda CX-5

I really liked the exterior look. A little more sporty to the comparable Nissan Rogue I drove. The car felt great and enjoyed some of the interior design features.

4.4

Reliable car with loads of interior space.

I've driven this car as a daily driver and taken it on 14+ hour road trips and it has performed flawlessly in both situations. The seats are comfortable enough to take on long trips especially with the adjustable lumbar support. The gas mileage is about as advertised with about 27-28 mpg city and 33-35 mpg highway if driven conservatively. The base model speakers provide clear sound and impressive bass even when turned up to high levels. The back seat has comfortable room for full grown adults or 3 small people. The backup camera is incredibly clear even compared to some newer model vehicles. The 2.5L engine has more than enough power to get up to highway speeds quickly. The only downsides I've noticed with this otherwise fantastic vehicle is the bluetooth is quite slow to connect compared to other vehicles in its year and the cabin noise is a bit louder than I would have hoped for even on touring tires. Please do not let those two simple things deter you from giving this vehicle a chance though, it has been nothing but great for my family.

Great Car. Good Investment. Safe.

This car has met my family's needs. It is sleek, safe, comfortable and great in the winter months. Would absolutely recommend to single friends or families of 5!

3.9

Good on miles

Good on mileage has a Nice style with truck space the interior is nice with good room space and comfortable seats and love the color

Recently bought and can't say enough good things

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 used from Carvana. I can not say enough good things. The drive is amazing and handles the curves of back road Pennsylvania. I used to be Toyota or Ford kinda person... Mazda is now my new love :) .