2015 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

$21,545–$24,395 MSRP range
side view of 2015 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2015 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2015 Mazda CX-5

Recently bought and can't say enough good things

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 used from Carvana. I can not say enough good things. The drive is amazing and handles the curves of back road Pennsylvania. I used to be Toyota or Ford kinda person... Mazda is now my new love :) .

Very upscale feel.

This car drives great and looks cool too. Driving around feels very safe. Can easily hawl around our kayaks. This car is a lifer. Looks like an expensive car.

4.3

Great car for a small family.

Great car, plenty of room for a family of 4. Very reliable and great gas mileage! Averaged 28mpg! Only downside is it lacks power but that?s not what I bought it for.

4.3

Smart money choice

The handling is great for the size of the SUV. Great gas mileage and roomy enough for five people to sit comfortably. Cargo room in back fits my families needs, and even though we got it used with 40,000 miles on it everything is still in great mechanical condition !

Most fun car i have ever had

Mazda CX 5 has been a superb ride for me, excellent performance in all type or terrains. Best safety rating, comfortable in long rides with high quality Bose music

I love my car!!!

This car is one of the best cars I?ve ever had. It has plenty of room, while still getting great gas mileage and having a sport look to it. It has hideaway storage, one lever to put down the back seats and plenty of room. It is equipped with a touch screen radio and navigation. I love this car!!!

4.0

Mazda does not support its owners

I like the car. Size, ride, and style are fine. At 52,000 miles and 2 years my cd played failed. Did Mazda care? No! Cost to repair $750.00. At 55,000 the light on the right third of the instrument panel failed. Did Mazda care? No! Cost to repair, $1,200. What did I expect? I haven?t had a car with these problems before. I drive 120,000 miles in 5-6 years and have never had almost $2,000 worth of needed repairs at 60,000 miles. This was my 2nd and last Mazda.

Great vehicle with luxury items at a good price!

The 2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring is a stellar vehicle with best-in-class git-up-and-go! Its' 2.5L 4 cylinder engine provides great acceleration that rivals that of my 2003 Honda Accord V6. The blind spot monitoring, automatic windshield wipers, and sunroof are some of my favorite features. The adaptive headlights that turn based in your turning direction and speed are fancy as well. The only thing that I would count against this vehicle is the old style looking display for time and climate control. Overall, it's a great vehicle that feels good and sounds good!

Just a fun car to drive

My daughter loved this car. She loves this car in every way. She lives in Chicago and can drive this car like it?s nobody?s business.

Handles nicely

This car was comfortable, a good fit for my needs and felt smooth on the road. It had enough equipment for all the things I need.