2018 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2018 Mazda CX-5
3.4

Unhappy with this 2018 Mazda

Bought the 2018 car 2 years ago. First issue started less 10 a year after I had it. Got in the car it wouldn't start. Tried it a couple of X Frozen up would not do anything call AAA they jump to get started next issue a tire goes flat about six months later car wouldn't start again time I said the heck with it and got a new battery. Next issue drivers side seat brakes. 2 months later 2 more tires keep going flat. Replaced them. 3 weeks later front and back brakes have to be replaced. Pads and rotors. Now a piece fell off the passenger side seat. Next issueNow I have a horrible smell coming from the car . It smells like alcohol. Probably the heater core. Never had a car that had so many problems starting at 2 years old. Very unhappy with this vehicle.

3.4

Unhappy with this 2018 Mazda

Best in class!

Test drove a used 2019 CX-5 two days ago and loved it. However, the exterior had a number of scratches and no sunroof, which is a must. Came home, looked online and found an immaculate 2018 CX-5 with only 31K miles at a Mazda dealer 70 miles away. Test drove it this morning and brought it home this afternoon. Smooth acceleration, quiet cabin, absorbs bumps nicely. Feels like driving a much more expensive care. Touring model gives you all the features you would expect in a much more expensive car. Looking forward to many years of driving comfort and enjoyment. PS Took a very critical friend with me to check out the car, and he had nothing but praise for it.

Absolutely love this car

I’m 72 and have owned many cars including jags, Volvo, bmw, ect this is the nicest, comfortable car I’ve had, l suspect that kept in good condition and serviced correctly it will last many years, if you are looking for a reliable, attractive, zippy car then this is for you, l test drove all the similar cars and the cx5 was the car for me.

Fantastic Car and love Mazda Customer Service

My CX-5 is perfect for me. I love the look, the reliability and the brand. For a mid-priced car, the customer service is wonderful. Mazda has nailed the red and I love the apple car play.

Traded in my Subaru for a 2018 Mazda cx-5

I owned a 2016 Subaru Legacy for 5 years. After driving my wife's 2020 Mazda cx-5 I just had to have one also. While I enjoyed my legacy it felt rather boring in comparison to the Mazda. The cx-5 feels very upscale. It's very comfortable for 4 people and hey, it drives like a Mazda. Enough said.

Wonderful driving experience

So far the vehicle has exceeded my expectations! It is the Grand Touring model and has everything I could possibly need. It is a smooth easy ride!

Mazda Is the best car company

This is my second 2018 Mazda CX-5 and it’s my favorite. It’s a grand touring so I have all the gadgets and it’s amazing drives smoothly the speakers are amazing. Sunroof is amazing and the color of my car looks beautiful in the sun .. Mazda is the best car Company and I love the cx-5 it’s the second time I buy this car ..

Great reliable car

The car do what is suppose to do. Be reliable and do the daily business. I really love the car and how comfortable it is. This brand is great.

Style and safety match reliability.

I highly recommend the Mazda CX5 for any person looking for a two row SUV with comfort, good fuel mileage, best styling inside and outside and all the safety equipment available. I own a 2018 model and have had zero problems.