2011 Mazda CX-7 consumer reviews

side view of 2011 CX-7 Mazda
Explore the 2011 Mazda CX-7
Shop the 2011 Mazda CX-7

Great AWD SUV

I love this car! Owned it for a couple years. Leather seats with Heaters in the front!!! Stereo is awesome - EDM music pumps the subs!! Excellent gas mileage. Turbo 4cyl engine picks up hard and it drives like a little race car! Always us Premium Gas in Turbos - I know form pervious car experience. Comfy seating for 5. Great rear storage. I am a mobile DJ and this car works for gigs perfectly!

Great car

I really like our 2011 Mazda CX7. Perfect size SUV for us. Handling, styling & reliability are great. Wish it was still available-I would be another in a heart beat.

Great Pre -Owned SUV...

Great Looking Sharp Car! Stylish!... Rides well!... Runs smooth! Good Gas Mileage! Loaded! Great for The Family!

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

My Mazda CX-7 has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It's extremely roomy inside, seats are so comfortable. For the year of the car - interior is still looking great. I would highly recommend this car. I wish they still made the CX-7. I don't ever want to let this car go!!!!

4.3

Good looks

car is very comfortable and easy to drive. clean and driving noise was at a minimum. All of the other components of the car were within easy reach.

LOVE THIS SUV

I bought this car at 80k miles with 1 previous owner and after 3.5 yrs ive still had 0 problems. No complaints

This is great all around!

Everything about this vehicle is great. Great performance in the city and on the highway. Great on fuel consumption in the city and the highway. The cx7 is extremely comfortable and spacious.

Very nice sized SUV

It is a very good SUV to drive. I test drove and purchased this vehicle. It is a 5 person vehicle and has a lot of storage.

4.0

Nice, smooth ride!

I bought this car basically to use it as a commuter car and it has been a very good ride as of now. Itt is smooth and comfortable!

Very reliable and beautiful inside and out

I love the feel of the entire car there are definitely enough buttons to play around with. My only issue is a slight ticking on the belt that is pretty annoying other than that I'm in love