2011 Mazda CX-7 consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Mazda CX-7
Shop the 2011 Mazda CX-7
4.4

Twice

I owned a 2010 CX7 iSport with the Convenience Package. I liked the size, utility, and looks of the vehicle?s large wagon format. I use the car for general commuting, and as a hauler when getting ?stuff? from my local big box home store. According to the computer I was averaging 25.4 mpg (all around average). After 18 months of ownership and with 16k miles, I found a left-over 2011 iTouring model in the same color at a dealer 110 miles away. I had been a little disappointed with the standard sound system and cloth seats, so re-evaluated other similar vehicles (Honda / KIA / Hundi /Ford / CX5), and bought the 2011 CX7 when I got the price I wanted with the 2010 trade. Disadvantages to the CX7: ? Performance (pick-up). While this can be an issue for some, to me it?s time to focus on efficiency over acceleration. In general, I think this car handles better than it should for something this big. - There were mechanical problems with the early turbos. - Last model year in US. The CX5 is likely the replacement for the CX7 after 2012 in the US. - The smile. Did anyone in the design department question the front end of the current Mazdas? Advantages: - My local dealership has an awesome Mazda mechanic. - The fit and finish is top notch. - Economy / functionality. I think this drivetrain makes the CX7 a good overall choice for many. - I like the overall style (accept for the smile).

I loved it!!

I love my CX-7, the style, color, and the convience package with this car. I'm totally so proud to drive it and show it to my family and friends.

The BEST Crossover!

I love this crossover, compared to other competitor's the Mazda CX-7 is #1! Fun to drive and even comes with great features. I have the sport with convenience package, which is by far the best package. I just can't live without the heated seats, interative bluetooth, back-up camera and the moonroof. There are two ways to fold the seats down, there is even a release button to put the back seats all the way down. My husband is 6 ft 5' and has plenty of room when he's driving, so there is definetly alot of head and leg room. The best car for your money!

Great buy!

I've had my CX-7 since June of this year and love it! I wanted something with more cargo and passenger room then a regular sedan and this was perfect. It's not massive but feels aggressive when you are behind the wheel. I enjoy the ride and the accessories are great! I got the heated seats for winter and the sunroom for summer! I'm set! I've been through MANY cars as I get bored with them often and want to trade up. I might actually pay this puppy off and keep it!! hahah Zoom-Zoom.

Love this little SUV

This is a great crossover SUV. It is big enough to pack the family up and go on vacation but sensible enough to drive around daily. The base 4 cylinder has plenty of power for any situation and the fuel mileage doesn't make you cringe at the gas pump. Love the styling of the body and the sporty interior. Zoom - Zoom!

Mazda CX7

Got this SUV for under 23000 . I was impressed with MPG on the Highway. THis car is the best 4 cilynder SUV out there. Cheaper than the Honda and the Toyota Rav4

4.1

2011 CX-7 SV package

I like this vehicle however if you are 5' 2" or around that height, I suggest spending a lot of time adjusting the drivers seat to determine if you'll be able to find a comfortable position. Also, I just picked up my car from the dealer today. The air conditioner does not work well enough for a vehicle sold in Arizona. It was only 92 degrees and the vehicle will not cool to a comfortable temperature. I hate to imagine the fact I won't be able to drive a brand new car when the temperatures reach 110.

Cost Effective, Reliable, and Enjoyable Vehicle

The CX-7 is an enjoyable car to drive. Car handling with plenty of interior capacity, packaged with the dynamic exterior makes this crossover a great purchase. No blind spots. Plenty of cargo room, cup holders, and ports to plug in your electrical devices also makes this vehicle great for family and road trips. Average fuel economy gas mileage is on target. The only down-side is this vehicle does not set as high as most other crossovers, so when transitioning from a truck to the CX-7 there is a height disadvantage. This is easily overcome when you see the savings at the pump. Also, not all parking lots are designed with trucks in mind. The CX-7's "Zoom-Zoom" capability icludes tight-turning and enough pick-up to keep up with the competition. I am so happy I purchased this cost effective, family-friendly, great to drive vehicle!

NICE CAR

Car is stylish & reliable,nice steer & brake,the CX-7's sporty nature but only thing is rear seat is little bit small