2013 Mazda CX-9 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CX-9 Mazda
Explore the 2013 Mazda CX-9
Shop the 2013 Mazda CX-9

As Always Mazda doesn't fail to impress

Love it. Only selling bc wife got newer CX-9 with auto trunk as we just had 2nd kid. Had mazda 6 as well, great cars.

Reliable suv with all the options

Great 7 seater suv. Lots of options, navigation, rear entertainment, performance and style. We enjoy the car in town and on road trips. You get a lot of car for the money on the CX-9 grand touring

Awesome car

Mazda cx-9 is very comfortable and reliable!! It's gets good gas mileage and is a very smooth ride. Totally recommend that driving cause once you do you will want one!

Great car so far.

The car has a stylish design and had a nice interior setup. Has plenty of room for family of 6. Can have 7 comfortably.

4.3

Family adventure

Roomy interior, lots of leg room, excellent pick up, good gas mileage for an SUV. Love the built in Bluetooth for hands free phone. The only con is there is very little trunk space when 3rd row seating is being used.

Powerful and spacious

I love my Mazda CX 9. Great performance, very spacious and i love the visibility from the deiver sit.

Great family car

My 2013 Mazda CX-9 is everything I asked for spacious comfortable smooth ride and just a overall good family vehicle. I can't wait until I get a chance to own the newer model. The only bad thing I will say is that it isn't really gas efficient I spend a pretty penny filling it up every 3-4 days.

4.4

I like the size of the car.

Overall pleased with the car. It's fun to drive and is comfortable . It's very clean on the inside and outside. We like the car style.

Great experience

What a great purchase, satisfied all of my needs. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to expand their family.

Beautiful inside and out!

Roomy and stylish! If you need a car to fit a big family, this one is a great choice! Comfy and with all the best features.