2012 Mazda Mazda 5

Love my new car

by on September 11, 2017

Bought a used Mazda 5 and LOVE IT. Lots of space for our family of 5 but not huge like a van or a gas guzzler like most SUV's. Leather interior, sun roof, fold down seats and the heated seats are going to come in handy on those cold nights coming home from the ski hill! I've only had this car for a few weeks so interested to see how it handles these Canadian winters! FYI yes I'd recommend this car but it won't let me select yes!

Love this car!

by from Green Bay, WI on September 10, 2017

This is our second Mazda5. It's the absolute perfect vehicle for us. Babysitting our 3 grandchildren means the third row seats and safety features are a must. It's easily converted when extra cargo area is needed. Not the best gas mileage but not the worst. All-in-all a great car. Too bad they stopped making them in the US. My only complaint is that the seat belt cuts across my neck (I'm short) so I'm constantly adjusting it.

Mini minivan for the win

by from Cleveland, TN on September 4, 2017

This car is great for a small family. It seats 6, but the 2nd and third row are tight when am seats are used. The third row is best for children. While the front seats are comfy for long trips, the 2nd row is a little stiffer and the third row leaves a lot to be desired. Overall his is a great car,and going on 125000 miles with no major repairs needed, it has withstood the test of time!

Not bad but not great

by from Greenville, SC on August 24, 2017

I got this car because it had the optional 3rd row. I like smaller cars and I had two kids, with one on the way. I should have realized this but it has proven to be WAY too small. It's not been a bad car but I can't wait to get rid of it. Not much pep and no room for my purse. Kids always stepping on seats to get to the back. Boo.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Helped me learn how to drive

by from Tualatin, OR on May 26, 2017

My parents used this car while I was learning how to drive. Its very comfortable. Lots of room for a family of 5. I would recommend this car to small family's.

Good Car

by from on May 16, 2017

Love the car. Small enough to "zoom zoom." But large enough for our family of 4. Plenty of leg room and packing space. Love the 3rd row seating.

Road noise is a problem. Navigation option

by from Nj on April 28, 2017

Gas mileage is not good Road noise dampening would help Nav should be offered in all classes Car is designed efficiently Handles well and is quick

Fine value

by from on April 26, 2017

Excellent choice to transport a couple of adults and a couple of dogs near and far now and in the future.

2012 Mazda Mazda5

by from Reston, VA on April 13, 2017

Nice size car and getting it Certified Pre-owned means it's in great shape. There are some things on the inside that could be better and it may be that later models dealt with this. We got a 2012. The hands-free set up needs work. Microphone is in a bad place. The console between the front seats is very minimal.

It's ok

by from Pewaukee, WI on April 2, 2016

Good gas mileage and plenty of space. Third row back seat can come in handy. Sliding doors are easy to operate. LOTS of road noise, which is better than listening to the horribly cheap "sound system". Seats are uncomfortable and ride is rough. Should have bought an American car.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mazda Mazda 5