2021 A-Class

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class?

Awesome technology, love the retro look!

by ABenz4B from Rescue, CA on Thu Apr 29 2021

The technology in this vehicle is superb! I have the AMG blackout line with the upgraded Burmester stereo. I will say I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the upgraded stereo and the standard? Other than that, the large iPhone look on the dash is pretty neat. It connects to my Android and everything is voice activated. The placement of the Android auto plug is little irritating right behind the cup holder in this car versus the other Mercedes where it was inside of the center console. The interior, although with a retro type look with the black and red leather, with silver touches, the silver seems a bit cheap looking in my opinion. Plenty of front seat room! A bit firm for the seating but I'm pretty sure this will last me a long time without having any leather issues. This car gets very zippy in sport mode, I love it! Econ mode is great for my long commute on the freeway. I'm averaging around 32 mpg for both city/highway combined. I haven't driven it long enough to determine a true reliability.... But I did have to have my brakes/rotors replaced under warranty--they were thinking it's a manufacturer's type defect so I sure hope so!