2012 C-Class

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Have You Driven the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?

Best luxury car for the money. good gas mileage.

by mamammia from dallas texas on Sat Nov 02 2013

Most reliable vehicle I've Owned. Great gas mileage. Love driving a Mercedes everyday. I will buy another Benz soon.

Love my car!

by JasonRazz from Payne, Ohio on Sun Nov 19 2017

This is the car I've been dreaming of owning and didn't know it. I'm 6 ft tall and this car fits me like my favorite pair of shoes. You know what I'm talking about. The lines and stance of the outside are beautifully done. The interior as well, not to mention the ease of all controls. I recomend this car if you want to drive with a permanent smile on your face.

great car i ever purchased

by jak from ca on Wed Oct 30 2013

i purchased this car at new port lexus dealer, the did all the service for me this car is perfect, great looking car,

German Engineering!!

by rotceh1008 from Bridgeport, CT on Fri Jul 26 2019

I have owned trucks and SUV's for years. I always told myself I would go back to a car eventually. This was the perfect match and price. I can say I now understand why people love these cars. They are awesome. I highly recommend.

Be careful with BAD time chain cost $5,000

by cmpaap from Cape Coral, FL on Mon Aug 06 2018

The interior & exterior are nice for being the low end of their models. ran good until at 41,000 miles ignition hesitated. took it to Benz dealer was the timing chain and cam shafts cost $5000. No other shops , that claimed to work on Benz, could do the job. Don't get hooked on a vehicle that is NOT dependable ...very disappointed , read about other peoples with same problems . Also many years backs they had this time of problems in like 2006 and other models which they recalled. However, they will not recall these newer models, they do not care , meaning Mercedes benz, so much for prestige. NOTE: purchased car with 9,000 miles.

Does not recommend this car!!

2012 MB C250 Coupe (CPO)

by ez from Rocklin, CA on Mon Mar 23 2015

I liked the idea of a car's factory warranty being extended a full year with unlimited mileage. I also REALLY liked a low mileage coupe for 2/3 the original owner's cost. Admittedly - after six months and just over 3,000 miles - this is not a long-term review. Likes: Fuel economy (35 MPG 444 mile tank - includes a round trip to Monterrey at legal speeds); Great looks - both inside and out. - looks like silver jewelry; Easy to drive with good brakes and steering. Dislikes - the complexity of the computer system(s); the automatic transmission has both performance and economy settings. At times the performance mode shift points do not induce confidence (maybe that's just me).......... The Finance Manager indicated if I put away my checkbook and used their MBFS route, the first two payments - and the first two maintenance visits would be included. Again - 6 months/3k miles now - I am very pleased.

So close to perfect...

by Dawnkey from Atlanta, GA on Sat Nov 14 2015

This car is great. Mine is the C350 (3.5L V6) with 4MATIC (AWD). It's a rocket. Mine is fully loaded with everything other than MBrace and the moving headlights (which I don't miss). It's a super classy beautiful car! Here's some pro's and con's: Pros: Accelerates REALLY QUICKLY; you cannot get the car to slide, even in the wet with the steering wheel locked and full throttle, it will still hold traction (in the 4MATIC); the display is really nice in the center of the dash and the navigation looks great (with traffic info and points of interest automatically showing); this is the only car where a black interior looks just as luxurious as a tan interior to me, my wood trim on black looks really nice and overall there's a really nice finish on materials; the fuel economy is actually pretty good for such a sporty car with a V6, I get better than 22-24 in all city/suburban/town driving; the auto windshield wipers are pretty good at figuring out when to wipe water away, the lane assist does help vibrate the wheel sometimes, and the side radar helps with not just cars that are too close beside/behind, but also if you start to change lanes too early and might hit the rear of the car in front of you. Cons: there are easy technology options that are awkwardly missing in the menus, for example: there's no "avg Mpg" or "trip Mpg" readout anywhere, just a bar chart (ironically, Ford and Chrysler have the best right now); the back up camera doesn't have any alignment lines or distance sensors, it's just a wide angle camera that actually doesn't really assist you to park or back up (I guess if you just want to see if there's a child hiding right behind your back bumper, then this is your camera); you cannot quickly switch between FM/XM favorites, they're completely different menu areas, which is weird and annoying; BUT THE WORST is the turn signal stalk which is low on the left side of the wheel, in the place you would expect the turn stalk is the cruise control stick which you are constantly activating when trying to just turn into a parking lot, It's a stupid layout issue that I think they fixed for 2014 on; when you activate the paddle shifters, I have no idea how you turn them off (go back to full auto) without putting the car in neutral and then back in drive, so once you hit a paddle, you're driving along in that gear until you max out revs or the car almost dies and the system overrides you to the next gear; the H7 headlights could be a bit brighter for my taste and the W5 parking light is as orange as an old parking lot lamp which looks super cheap and useless - I actually thought my alternator might be failing because of how dim/orange that cheap little headlight is (compared to the low/high beam lights); for a tall person, the dash area where your knee rests is a little hard (as usual for tall people); there are no seat belt handle stoppers so when you go for the seatbelt, you have to keep pulling until you can reach the handle which is all the way on the floor...how hard is it to just plug a little nub in the belt to stop the handle from dropping all the way to the floor (which is hard to reach because of the seat side bolsters)?; finally, even after a rotor and pad replacement, the brakes are just a tiny bit mushy for my expectation. When a car is this sporty at acceleration and cornering, I like brakes to be engaging, not crazy lock-up sport grippy, but a little more engaging early on in the pedal. There's a little too much travel before you get to the real brake engagement. Overall, it's really a great car just as all the other reviews you can read say. I just wanted to share this unique insider info for those people like me who get annoyed with little things. I love this car, it's awesome, but limited options in the menus and other quirks make me feel it's not as perfect as Mercedes could have done for the price. Maybe 2016 c-class will fix it all.

C350 Coupe - Power, Safe, Efficient, Reliable

by Used Cars Galore from Corona, CA on Thu Jul 16 2015

Equipped with P1 Package, Parktronic, Multimedia Package, and Lighting Package, my 2012 C350 Coupe is great fun to drive! The handling is superb, and the acceleration is as effective as coffee to get my day going. I purchased it June of 2015 used. My other options were used C250s or GLK350s. Since I was looking at used vehicles, my options were limited. However, the factors I was looking for, initially, were fuel-efficiency, space, reliability, safety, and decent performance (hence, Mercedes-Benz). For C250s, the engine feel did not seem to meet MB standards. The 2013 and newer GLK350s had pokey transmissions as if they were constantly looking for the right gear. Having test drove C250 sedans and GLK350s, I was more inclined towards the small SUV for power and space. However, before I made any final purchasing decisions, I noticed that there was one used C350 and it was a coupe. Space was a huge factor for my purchasing decisions, but its beautiful and sleek appearance caught my eye. I test drove it and immediately noticed a substantial improvement in driving quality. The acceleration was effortless and pleasantly surprising. After switching from Eco Mode to Sport Mode, the enthusiast inside of me took over. When I drive efficiently on a lot of highway, I easily attain 31+ mpg. Driving in sport mode slightly recklessly ;) I obtain approximately 23-25 mpg. Eco Mode is a great feature to keep my brick foot off the gas. It makes the engine feel laggy in comparison to Sport Mode, but it is great for saving gas and still provides plenty of power. The ride is fairly rough, as expected from a sports car. Look to the M and GL Classes for a quiet and compliant ride experience. The 2012 C350 Coupe is a petite vehicle, so if one is looking for ample space, look to the sedan variant. However, if you live alone or with one or two others, I would highly suggest this wonderful machine.

C63 Black Series

by AMG Fanatic from FL on Sat Apr 20 2013

I know this is not your typical mercedes and most are not in this market, but I must share how amazing this car is. I own a C63 sedan and love it, but it just doesn't have the edge I wished it had. Now I picked a C63 Black Series and it just blows my sedan away in every form. Simply perfect, well near perfect as I could always use more power. I currently own 3 AMG's and this is my favorite by far. I chose this over an SLS, Audi R8 and a 911 Turbo.

Love My C250 Sedan

by James from Delray Beach Florida on Thu Aug 28 2014

I purchased my C250 Sedan from a Mercedes Dealership as CPO. I love the cars look and drive. The interior is really top quality and very easy to use. If I had any complaints it would be that the Turbo has a Lag feeling but I think that's common for Turbo.... So far its the best car I've ever owned.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

It’s probably not shocking to learn that I fell in love with the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but what may be surprising is it worked for my family.

The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 combined everything I love in one package, too: a coveted driving experience, good looks and enough room for my favorite people.

I can’t see Mercedes-Benz marketing its sexy sedan as a mom-mobile, but this car felt like it was designed with a woman in mind. During my weeklong test drive, I marveled over the ergonomics, the ease of operation and even the dimensions inside and outside the vehicle; once I saddled into the C250 things felt just right. It wasn’t so small that I felt unsafe in it, but it wasn’t too... Read More