Average based on 15 reviews

2015 Mercedes C300 4matic

by from San Diego, CA on March 22, 2015

Needed to get out of my two door snd into a four door sports sedan. Thought that I was going to stick with the infiniti brand until I started researching the other luxury brands in the same class. When I saw the redesign of the C Class and read all the reviews, it was almost too good to be true until I actually went and saw it and drove it at the dealership. I completely fell for this car, beautiful inside and out and drives like gem. Couldn't be happier.

GOOD CAR

by from NEW YORK on January 15, 2016

FANTASTIC, WONDERFULL, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN EXPENSIVE, EASY TO DRIVE, SILENT., NICE COLOR, GOOD DRIVE, GOOD ENGINE, COMFORTABLE FOR KIDS AND ADULTS

the most comfortable car.

by from las vegas,nevada. on July 31, 2015

We are very happy to own it,it has good gas mileage and good enough power for us.the car has so many future and it's very comfortable to drive.If we have to buy another car,we would like to buy another Mercedes Benz.

Feel "rich" without paying excessively!

by from West Chester, PA on October 16, 2014

Great car with all the bells & whistles that I need. Dealer treated me with attention and concern for my happiness.

most enjoyable car I have ever driven

by from Carson,Ca. on April 1, 2015

Enjoying the 2.0L turbo engine on this car and also the interior.I like the new aggressive look of my C300 with the sports package but most of all it's fun to drive especially in sports+ mode.

A Statement Car

by from College Park, MD on April 21, 2015

I just bought a C-350 and I am in love with it! It looks so sharp and luxurious on the outside and yet the interior is sporty and fun. As a first time luxury car owner and coming from a 2008 vehicle, it took me a while to learn what all the buttons meant and what features were in the car, but the learning curve was quick and painless. I am very happy with the suspension of the car…even though it is low to the ground, it is a very smooth ride. You will not feel every bump and ridge in the road. This is definitely a car that gets attention on the road so if you want to spark some jealousy among drivers, and friends, consider the C-350!

Columbus, Ohio, C 300

by from Columbus, Ohio on April 10, 2015

I went from a 2013 Acura RDX (JUNK) to a 2015 C Sedan with sport package! The Mercedes is a joy to drive with comfort, sport, and sports+. AMG body styling, Sport interior, Sport steering wheel… 19-inch AMG multi-spoke wheels (Black) BLACK on BLACK with Cranberry RED/BLACK leather seats. The panorama roof is so beautiful. I love the head-up display during the day and night to use. Having the Garmin Map built into the head-up display is so simple to see, and you don’t have to take you eyes off the road. The C 300 is so quiet and ride so nice. Dealer Mercedes Benz Germain Easton, Columbus, Ohio, was a joy to work with.

2015 C400 4MATIC

by from Austin on February 5, 2015

Driver's car, superb handling with Comfort, Eco, Sport and Sport + driving options. 329 HP, 354 lb/ft torque, you will blast past anyone in your way. Interior is unreal. High end materials make this car look like it should cost $20K more. Check out the cranberry leather with black ash and aluminum. Makes the shiny burl walnut, etc., look very dated. No standard sunroof. Panoramic sunroof or hard top. Get the panoramic. Love the illuminated star and programmable auto-fold mirrors. Don't use the track-pad much. Backseat space is good. I read a review where they didn't think so. I disagree, this is much more spacious in back than previous C-class years. Besides lengthening car, it appears they reduced the size of the trunk (still adequate). Mercedes hit a home run with this car!

Almost Perfect Luxury Vehicle

by from Fort Myers, FL on February 11, 2015

I bought the 2015 C300 4Matic. So far I very happy with the vehicle. It has drop dead good looks and it has garnered multiple compliments already. Many have said it has the lines and looks of the much more expensive S class models. Either way, the curb appeal is wonderful. On the exterior, the only minor gripe is the gas cap on the right side of the car for obvious reasons. Not the end of the world, but pulling up to the pump is a little different. The interior is near perfect. Some may not like the tablet style COMAND display being always in place, but I don't mind it, nor is it distraction to me. It's hard to find fault on the inside. My only concern, is the light beige interior will obviously show dirt easily. Fortunately, my carpets and some trim are black so that will help at least in those areas. Performance is excellent. The inline 4 turbo has plenty of UMPH to get the car going or to drive it sporty. The ability to select different driving styles with the flick of the "agility" selector gives you the ability to go from a luxury ride to the Sport+ setting which turns the car into a taught, nimble, and agile sport coupe. No you won't beat a Porsche off the line, but it is plenty quick. And unless you live where there are long and winding roads, how often do you get to drive that way unless your the person racing stop light to stop light. Living in the city, for me almost never, unfortunately. The Eco mode takes some getting used to, but it is easy enough to turn off if it's not for you during your commute. The technology inside is amazing. Most won't ever fully utilize it to it's fullest capability. I did not purchase the navigation, to me it is almost pointless with tablets and phablet sized cell phones. However, I did get the mBrace service, which gives just about everything back except navigation. For example, I have the on board WIFI for up to 4 devices with unlimited data. You also have access to the apps like weather, Yelp, and others. For me, it will be worth the cost long term. Here is my ONLY real gripe. And for me, it's a BIG gripe. The phone is not voice activated. Mercedes, say what? In 2015, there is no voice activated phone in your car? You have to use the in dash COMAND center. It's a pain. To me it's inconceivable that a luxury car doesn't have hands free phone calling. Of course once you dial, or connect it's hands free through the Bluetooth hookup, but you can't simply press a button on the steering wheel like my prior car and say, "Dial Home". Can I live with this? Yes. Should I have to in today's day and age driving a Mercedes? Nope. All in all, fantastic car. There is tons more, but you can obviously go to the Mercedes website and read it there.

GREAT LOOKING SPORT CAR

by from MISSION VIEJO on November 2, 2015

GREAT CAR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COLORS WAS WHAT I WANTED. THE SALES PERSON MADE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE EASY.