2015 C-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Have You Driven the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?

2015 C400 4MATIC

by Brian in TX from Austin on Thu Feb 05 2015

Driver's car, superb handling with Comfort, Eco, Sport and Sport + driving options. 329 HP, 354 lb/ft torque, you will blast past anyone in your way. Interior is unreal. High end materials make this car look like it should cost $20K more. Check out the cranberry leather with black ash and aluminum. Makes the shiny burl walnut, etc., look very dated. No standard sunroof. Panoramic sunroof or hard top. Get the panoramic. Love the illuminated star and programmable auto-fold mirrors. Don't use the track-pad much. Backseat space is good. I read a review where they didn't think so. I disagree, this is much more spacious in back than previous C-class years. Besides lengthening car, it appears they reduced the size of the trunk (still adequate). Mercedes hit a home run with this car!

The Mercedes I hate that I love...

by RealEstateCarGuy from Long Valley, NJ on Sun Mar 15 2020

I can't wrap my brain around how many positive C300 reviews are on this website. I have had numerous, and I mean NUMEROUS visits to the dealer after purchasing my exceptionally mint condition, clean car-fax, certified pre-owned Lunar Blue Metallic Luxury package C300 almost two years ago. I purchased this specific vehicle BECAUSE it was the cleanest certified C300 I could find, I treat my cars well and intended to find one well maintained. I had my eye on this car for a while because of it's gorgeous looks and world class interior (Especially with luxury stitching!), plus it was a Mercedes-Benz, the best or nothing, right? I honestly would have been better with nothing... or at least a bus pass maybe! This car has left me stranded on the way to client appointments, which is not a fantastic impression working in Real Estate... I have been into MB for at least 10 MAJOR mechanical services over the course of the past 19k miles (now at 38k), everything from both oxygen sensors, to an entire piston rebuild at 25k miles (5k job-out of warranty!!!), to coolant pump failing mid-drive, then a coolant line bursting days later, followed by transmission slamming, then several different updates being performed. I've also had a bunch of ridiculous minor repairs like 2 or 3 door handle lights, interior NAV screen creaking, three of four doors creak, metal trim around the console split and cut my finger, etc. Although I love love love the interior and exterior styling (and the 14 speaker buremester audio!!)....this car has been a nightmare and I am unfortunately going to have to trade it in shortly before my warranty expires. Because of this unforeseen trade-in being necessary, in addition to the filthy car fax from all the warranty work completed, this car is leaving me with a profound cost-to-own... I anticipated having this car several years like my last, extremely disappointing with MB and will not be purchasing vehicles from them in the future. I'm thinking about picking up a stunning Lincoln....if I can even afford to after this financial mess.. Oh, and in addition to working in Real Estate and finishing up my degree, I have picked up additional part time work to reduce the impact of this unexpected sale/financial loss.

Does not recommend this car!!

A Statement Car

by New Mercedes Owner from College Park, MD on Tue Apr 21 2015

I just bought a C-350 and I am in love with it! It looks so sharp and luxurious on the outside and yet the interior is sporty and fun. As a first time luxury car owner and coming from a 2008 vehicle, it took me a while to learn what all the buttons meant and what features were in the car, but the learning curve was quick and painless. I am very happy with the suspension of the car’even though it is low to the ground, it is a very smooth ride. You will not feel every bump and ridge in the road. This is definitely a car that gets attention on the road so if you want to spark some jealousy among drivers, and friends, consider the C-350!

Problems with Engine at 68,000 miles.

by Unhappy Benz owner from Scottsdale on Fri Oct 04 2019

Broken Piston - New Engine needed at 68k miles. Known problem with this make and model. CPO expired the day prior to taking car into dealer. MB not the quality you think

Does not recommend this car!!

Feel "rich" without paying excessively!

by JeanAdele from West Chester, PA on Thu Oct 16 2014

Great car with all the bells & whistles that I need. Dealer treated me with attention and concern for my happiness.

Very Reliable

by Hissa1 from Detroit, MI on Wed Jul 25 2018

Very reliable and fun to drive! I drove the C300 for 2 years and dint have any issues when I followed the suggested checks by MB.

Great new design - not sure about the seats...

by sunconference from Tampa FL on Thu Sep 25 2014

The difference between the 2014 C class and this year's is day-and-night! Everything was changed - and for the better! The technology is off the charts. Performance and mileage is excellent. The only thing that I'm not sure about is the seating. They're very firm - much more so than the older molder. I'm not sure I like this - we'll see...

Best car

by jb from denver, co on Mon Oct 29 2018

Best car you can buy for the money. I have never driven a car that handles as well. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

GREAT LOOKING SPORT CAR

by BENZ LOVER from MISSION VIEJO on Mon Nov 02 2015

GREAT CAR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR COLORS WAS WHAT I WANTED. THE SALES PERSON MADE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE EASY.

C250 Coupe AMG SportPlus Package

by TPG from Sugar Land, TX on Mon Sep 24 2018

Bought as our date car, we love it and drive it all the time! AMG SportPlus package is excellent addition. Fits three adults frequently and comfortably.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is no all-out sport sedan, but it’s one hell of an appealing luxury car.

If you want a taste of the good life without eviscerating the kids’ college fund, entry-luxury cars like the C-Class have answered that kind of call for more than two decades. Or not: The outgoing C-Class sedan sputtered into last place in 2013’s $46,000 Sport Sedan Challenge (read it here). That was a turbocharged four-cylinder C250 Sport, and we drove a V6-powered C350 soon after that didn’t redeem much. If this is the baby Benz, a lot of bathwater needed draining.

Drain it, Mercedes did.

With the CLA-Class now anchoring the bottom of the lineup, Mercedes moved the... Read More