2015 GLA-Class

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Reaaly Versatile

by Bill S from Greenwhich, CT on April 26, 2016

I just bought this car for my wife and we totally love it. She came out of ML. We didn't need the space anymore. Very surprisingly it is very roomy in the back. The exterior is black and interior is creamy beige with black accents. And, the edges of black matts are beige - very cool looking. Have command and premium sound system with panorama sunroof. Nothing to complain about. 4 people can fit comfortably. Also, there is a little door in back to fit ski's or a little dog pass though which our 10lb Shih-Tzu loves. I like the ride, very solid stiff feel. Easy to get in and out and much higher clearance than a car. All in all, excellent. If you're thinking about getting it's sister (CLA) - don't the GLA is much much better...

I LOOOOOVE THIS CAR!

by Tyn from Boston, MA on May 14, 2015

I'm sorry but i don't know WHAT the naysayers are talking about. This is my first MB but it definitely won't be my last! I have officially made the switch. I love this car for its sleekness and style but more importantly it's smooth suspension and flawless performance ( I came out of an 03 Nissan Sentra SER-SPEC-V where you could feel every nook and cranny in the road). The engine runs a little louder than i would expect for an MB but not a disturbing loud- just loudER (maybe because of the turbo engine??). It has great handle on the roads and takes corners perfectly. Incredibly fuel efficient too. There is a big blindspot factor with this car so yes, blindspot assist is a must but in my opinion, pano roof and rearview cam are also NEEDED accessories and 4-matic option a must.

Always wanted a Benz

by average driver from Plano, Texas on April 14, 2015

Our bucket list car. Has a lot of goodies. I especially like safety features like collision avoidance, lane assist, stability assist, rear view camera, and adaptive break feature. Was afraid the Inline 4 engine would be under powered, but the turbo really is a pocket rocket. Very fast with quick pickup. Interior is super. Great finish even though no leather, the MB-TEX synthetic is pebbled,soft, and durable. Ambient lighting is nice. Great sound system. Power lift gate a must. One con however. Electric auto fold outside mirrors not available in US, but they are in Canada. All in all, the GLA 250 is a great little SUV.

50k miles and still a blast - GLA45 AMG

by nunonbreak from Richland, WA on September 2, 2017

Bought the 2015 GLA45 AMG Edition 1 on a whim, it looks like an old Group B Rally Car and performs like one as well. Great handling with curb-clearing suspension height.The hatchback means it works well for getting groceries and the 2.0 liter engine means it gets much better gas mileage than other cars nearing 400 horsepower. The ride is much stiffer than other Mercedes. It has lots of great luxury features, the front and rear parking sensors are excellent, and they turn on automatically at low speeds. Basically, this is a luxury Subaru STI with more horsepower.

The best car I have ever owned

by DRaiders from Long Island NY on June 20, 2015

I have only had the car for 2 weeks, but both myself and my wife love it. It handles and preforms much better then I really thought it would, Its gets a lot better gas millage then my Volvo, which is the car I traded it. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a car in this class make sure they take a look at the new GLA250. Everyone who has seen the car just love its looks, and so do I

ONE OF THE SAFETIES CARS I'VE OWNED

by WORK HORSE FOR ANY TIME from cUMBERLAND, KY on May 11, 2015

GRATE MID SIZE ALL WHEEL DRIVE WITH THE LUXURIES MUCH THE SAME AS A CAR AND SAFTY FEATURES ARE AT THE TOP

Most fun car that I've owned

by MB GLA250 from NJ on February 17, 2015

Comfort - I personally think that it's quite comfortable. A bit tight on the legroom for back seat. Performance - I like the sports mode. It's effortless when I've to pass a car or merge on a freeway. It runs very smooth. Handling is good. Engine is a bit noisy. Eco mode is good, it shuts off the engine when needed and response time is good for turning the engine on. Exterior - I guess this more of a personal choice. I personally love the exterior styling (the curves, front grille, light styling, panoramic sunroof etc). Many upgrades available. To me this is the best looking compact SUV as of now. Interior Design - I think interior is pretty decent. You've few upgrade options available. Reliability - I've owned this for about 3 months now, so can't really comment on reliability. So far so good though.

Most comfortable car

by Ritzy from Palm Harbor, Fl on June 30, 2015

I am very happy with my new vehicle and with the dealership that i purchased it from, i would recommend to all that are interested in buying a new car.

50,000 Miles Review

by Aiden on June 28, 2018

After driving this car for 50,000 miles, I certainty would not recommend it to anyone. The ride is extremely stiff, handing is terrible, and after driving the car for 1-2 years, engine becomes so loud even if you do all the services on time. Compared to similar cars from brands like Lexus, Audi or even Toyota and Chevrolet, this car feels very heavy and it seems like it takes so much power just to get the car moving. The interior and exterior styling is only positive thing about this car. Performance and comfort is absolutely terrible and overall I would not recommend this car.

Does not recommend this car!!

GLA-250 from Moore Cadallic

by cmbcrz from VA on July 29, 2016

I have to admit this car was not on my radar since I had been looking at used RAV 4s and Nissan Rogues, etc. But for the same price I got a Mercedes GLA-250 and there really is no comparison the GLA-250 has everything you could ask for and its comfort level is well beyond what I had been looking at. My only 2 complaints is the door is a bit narrow and the B pillar is a bit wide creating a large blind spot but that is handled by the driver assist features. The second is harder to get over which is there is no spare tire, I am just used to a spare but the car does come with run flat tires so that somewhat alleviates the issue. Overall I would recommend this vehicle to any one looking for an entry level luxury crossover with all the amenities of the more expensive luxury vehicles.

1 2 3