2015 Mercedes Benz Gla Class

50k miles and still a blast - GLA45 AMG

by from Richland, WA on September 2, 2017

Bought the 2015 GLA45 AMG Edition 1 on a whim, it looks like an old Group B Rally Car and performs like one as well. Great handling with curb-clearing suspension height.The hatchback means it works well for getting groceries and the 2.0 liter engine means it gets much better gas mileage than other cars nearing 400 horsepower. The ride is much stiffer than other Mercedes. It has lots of great luxury features, the front and rear parking sensors are excellent, and they turn on automatically at low speeds. Basically, this is a luxury Subaru STI with more horsepower.

Great but small inside

by from Honolulu,Hawaii on July 17, 2017

This car has a stout engine and transmission, distinctive industrial interior that is beautiful. Great gas mileage considering power. Minor negatives are mirrors that don't fold,protruding headrest, must adjust front seat to fold down rear seat. Intrinsic negatives are poor visibility and small interior/poor space utilization.

Surburb handeling!

by from Weirton, WV on June 22, 2017

This car handles so well and is fantastic in the snow! Great gas mileage and very stylish!! My only complaint is it's a bit small!

Nice ride, easy to handle!

by from Weirton, WV on June 13, 2017

Great car and drives fantastic my only complaint is the size - it's very small! Not much room in back seat.

Solid and Special!

by from Durango, CO on May 29, 2017

I love this car!! I've owned a handful of new and used cars over the years and this one is the best!

Love it

by from Denver, Co on May 28, 2017

Small but powerful ... not crazy about the Eco option, but overall great car. Love the interior and how sharp it looks from the outside

Her name is Countess...

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee on March 29, 2017

I love my new car its so comfortable and a great size. Its great on gas and has a panoramic roof which was my feature that was a definite must have.

Poor quality car

by from Philadelphia PA on January 30, 2017

There is nothing laxury about this car except oli change $285 and monthly payments. The ride is harsh, very uncomfortable comparing to camry 2002. I feel every little bump. Also, extremely poor insulation, put your hand down to the bottom of the door while driving and feel wind blowing inside. The butt warmer works sliw, it heats up the sit after 7 minutes after turned on. The overall performance is poor. I am very disappointed. Not worth of even 5k and i paid 39k for 2015 Gla250.

GLA-250 from Moore Cadallic

by from VA on July 29, 2016

I have to admit this car was not on my radar since I had been looking at used RAV 4s and Nissan Rogues, etc. But for the same price I got a Mercedes GLA-250 and there really is no comparison the GLA-250 has everything you could ask for and its comfort level is well beyond what I had been looking at. My only 2 complaints is the door is a bit narrow and the B pillar is a bit wide creating a large blind spot but that is handled by the driver assist features. The second is harder to get over which is there is no spare tire, I am just used to a spare but the car does come with run flat tires so that somewhat alleviates the issue. Overall I would recommend this vehicle to any one looking for an entry level luxury crossover with all the amenities of the more expensive luxury vehicles.

Reaaly Versatile

by from Greenwhich, CT on April 26, 2016

I just bought this car for my wife and we totally love it. She came out of ML. We didn't need the space anymore. Very surprisingly it is very roomy in the back. The exterior is black and interior is creamy beige with black accents. And, the edges of black matts are beige - very cool looking. Have command and premium sound system with panorama sunroof. Nothing to complain about. 4 people can fit comfortably. Also, there is a little door in back to fit ski's or a little dog pass though which our 10lb Shih-Tzu loves. I like the ride, very solid stiff feel. Easy to get in and out and much higher clearance than a car. All in all, excellent. If you're thinking about getting it's sister (CLA) - don't the GLA is much much better...

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mercedes Benz Gla Class