2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2015 GLA-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
Shop the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
2.6

Don't use the A ( auto shut down when stopped) sta

A few things. I hate the status of car lever on steering column. If your used to it being on the floor, you just will never get use to it. Also the Cruse control is easily hit when using the signal lever.

4.4

Reliable car

This car has meant all of my needs. It is very comfortable driving long distance. Also has plenty of trunk space. The car is a very smooth ride.

SUPER HAPPY

well. this is my first classy MB. sport. and it's worth the money. love the ride. smooth. and love the car sit heater..wow!! best and better with my ford and honda.

3.1

Worst transmission

I hated this car from the beginning, returned for transmission adjustments at least 3 times. Glad it's gone, besides the styling all else was a dissapointment.

2.6

50,000 Miles Review

After driving this car for 50,000 miles, I certainty would not recommend it to anyone. The ride is extremely stiff, handing is terrible, and after driving the car for 1-2 years, engine becomes so loud even if you do all the services on time. Compared to similar cars from brands like Lexus, Audi or even Toyota and Chevrolet, this car feels very heavy and it seems like it takes so much power just to get the car moving. The interior and exterior styling is only positive thing about this car. Performance and comfort is absolutely terrible and overall I would not recommend this car.

our weekend pleasure car

we always wanted a luxury car, this pretty much met all our requirements, comfortable, very smooth driving, comfortable, sleek, great color & good on gas

Great small SUV

All comfort and reliability that comes with a Mercedes Benz with the convenience of a smaller cross over. Met all my expectations and much more.

4.0

BRAND NEW PURCHASE

I just purchased this car a week ago. At this point, it looks great and drives well. If it's anything like my old C class, I'll enjoy if for many years to come. I had very little maintenance issues with my old one. Let the good times roll!!

3.7

Lots of Power for a 4 Cyliner

The GLA 45 AMG was my choice in my most recent car purchase because I needed a little more capacity, but I didn't want to go full in for an SUV. I also wanted something with get up and go, which the AMG version of this vehicle provided with 355 horsepower generated from the 4 cylinder engine. The car has continued to fulfill my needs. On the up side, the styling is good, the acceleration is outstanding, and it offers a good sound from the exhaust. On the down side, the quality of the components remind you that this is from the very low end of the luxury car maker. But the one truly serious fail is with the tires. The car does not come with a spare tire or jack. It is equipped with an air pump and a can of flat fixing solution. I've had two problem tires so far. The first time I was on the side of a freeway at rush hour and I was not going to try to dig out the pump and solution with cars whizzing by inches away. The second time I was able to get to the dealership. But in each case there is only one tire made to fit the car and it is not in stock anywhere. I was left without transportation for three days awaiting a tire the first time and I live in constant fear that I will encounter tire trouble while on a trip out of town leaving me stranded awaiting a tire for days.

3.9

50k miles and still a blast - GLA45 AMG

Bought the 2015 GLA45 AMG Edition 1 on a whim, it looks like an old Group B Rally Car and performs like one as well. Great handling with curb-clearing suspension height.The hatchback means it works well for getting groceries and the 2.0 liter engine means it gets much better gas mileage than other cars nearing 400 horsepower. The ride is much stiffer than other Mercedes. It has lots of great luxury features, the front and rear parking sensors are excellent, and they turn on automatically at low speeds. Basically, this is a luxury Subaru STI with more horsepower.