2008 Milan

4.8 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

First American car in 10 years.

by Jacob from Tennessee on January 28, 2008

I own a Milan Premier V6 with Nav. and SYNC. I switched to Mercury after owning Toyota's for 10 years my last Camry was a disaster. The Milan drives very smoothly, securely hugging the road while curbing. The V6 has enough power at all times: on highways while accelerating and from a stop-start state. It is well laid out inside as well. I am completely satisfied with this car. I have had no problems whatsoever.

Best car I've ever owned thus far...

by I'M IMPRESSED!!!! LOVE IT!! from Burnsville, MN on April 13, 2011

This has got to be the best car I've ever owned! Talk about an eye opener! I was really into a company that started with a "C" guy but this car has TOTALLY changed my mind. I bought the Milan V6 Premier used and you wouldn't think that it was because it looked and ran like NEW! Heated leather seats, great sound system, great power under the hood, excellent design and looks, and talk about a comfortable ride....wow! It gets good gas mileage...about 18/27. I was suprised how much room I had in the front(I'm 6'2"). I feel very much at home in this car. I would FOR SURE get this kind of car again! I love it!

Great Car, Great Value

by Car guy from Central Maryland on October 27, 2008

Excellent overall buy. I'm very impressed. I have over 4500 miles on my 08 Milan and I feel that it's one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Handles great, Interior is top notch. I love the Sync system. I purchased the 2008 Milan Premier 4cyl. It's loaded with leather, moonroof, Microsoft Sync, electronic climate control, remote garage opener (attached to sun visor). I can't be happier with my purchase. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a purchase of a midsize car.

Best Second Car!

by D. Lau from Northern NJ on May 16, 2011

I picked up my 08 Milan last weekend and loved it! It's a complete day & night difference from my first car, a 2002 Subaru Legacy GT. Very comfortable, stylish, and has great acceleration! I am planning to keep it for a long time until time comes to get another new car! I highly recommend this car to anyone in a market for a reliable and affordable entry-level luxury sedan!

LuvMyMilan

by LuvMyMilan from Wisconsin on December 4, 2011

I bought this car new in 2008. It has been the most reliable car I've ever owned; I've not had ANY problems with it and I'm at 55,000 miles! I love the way it drives, it's comfortable and has every feature I was looking for. Love it! They really had a winner here...

Best Mid-Size Sedan For The Money!!!

by Vidin from New York on September 29, 2008

A great all around car, European styling, American design, 29-33 mpg on the highway(I4). All this and thousands less than its Japanese counterparts.

Long Term Owner

by MercFan from New Jersey on April 22, 2015

Purchased a new Premier V6 in October 2007 pushing 70k trouble free miles (except for needing a replacement battery and gas cap) with the original brakes and tires! Averaging 21.5mpg combined. Regularly achieve 26 - 26 mpg highway! Can exceed 28+ Highway if one stays below 68 mph. Leather seats still look new. Still drives, looks and handles like a new car. Handles great while provide a very comfortable ride. The only thing it's lacking is a powered passenger seat. It was a great buy new and it would be a great choice used

great buy!

by beth_93 from New York on November 30, 2011

Recently bought for $13,850, and later found the added bonus of automatic car starter and heated seats that the dealership did not advertise. The inside is beautiful with all leather seat, when shopping around watch out for duel fabric leather seats online, many models have this as a premium but man are they ugly! The car gets great gas mileage, being a fulltime student and part time employee I only fill up about twice a month. The worst part of this car is probably the back window that sits at an angle that collects rain, dew and snow and has no windshield wipers. Besides that this car is perfect, its too bad they discontinued the model in 2010.

Buy American

by Carnut from Santa Rosa, California on February 2, 2011

The Mercury Milan has a nice mix of comfort, sportiness and power. The interior is elegant with all the features you could ask for. The six speed transmission takes a little getting used to. This american car cost about two-thirds of what a comparable import would run. Good luck.

One Great Car!

by Guitarplayer2006 from Louisiana on March 31, 2009

I was looking for a late model preowned Ford Fusion before I stumbled upon the Mercury Milan I4 Premier. I am now SO HAPPY I did! The Milan's cool styling, great interior (two-tone leather seats) and dash design, it's awesome sound system, and it's "I can't do without" SYNC, immediately swayed me from the Fusion.

1 2 3