2022 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Shop the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
4.1

Looks great

Hands down the best bang for your buck. You get features standard that you won't find in other cars or you have to pay for. The car itself looks great. There are a few things I wish they'd change like the position of the cupholders, they get in the way of your arms. There have been a few things I've had to get service on which is annoying in a brand new car but the warranty is great. All in all, I'd recommend it.

The best

I have one Mitsubishi Outlander 2022 LE and I found that is the best of the best, after having Other SUV from different brands in the past. I do recomend this car.

Awesome outlander 2022sel

My outlander sel drives nice and comfortable cabin with luxury very resonable price and not bad for price I recommend buying outlander did take notice hood shakes but use aluminum hood light weight will have shaking being to light design flaws. But excellent suv

Mitsubishi Outlander SEL special edition AWD.

I bought a 2022 SEL special edition AWD and it is the best car I've ever purchased! it has a smooth ride and technology in this vehicle is awesome.

2.7

Don't waste your money.

Don't waste your money. Lots of issues and dealership tells me Mitsubishi is working on a fix. Hood jumps around and shakes constantly. If it's windy your afraid it is going to come off. Trim won't stay on car and dealership can't order the right part. I've made 3 separate trips to get fixed and they ordered wrong part. Window seals are faulty. It sounds like a window is cracked open and tons of road noise. If it's windy you can't have a conversation in the car because you can't hear each other over the noise. Back up camera does not always work. Back door is so small a 4 ft. 5 person struggles to get in comfortably. Floor board wheels are so high it's hard for an older person to lift their leg that high to get in without falling. I can see why you don't see many of these hunks of junk on the road.

2.9

Issues

Purchased 2022 outlander sel in August 21. Have had many issues that a new car shouldn't have Driver side mirror often fails to open when car is started Fuel pump recall Clock changes time zones on own Autostart is an app. App is unreliable,doesn't always start car, sometimes will indicate it has failed, yet car started. Times when heat or ac do not turn on when using App Hood flutter when driving on interstate Lever to put 2nd row seats down broke first time used. I have reached out to Mitsubishi and have heard nothig

Love it

I love the vehicle! I have owned and driven many cars trucks etc. This vehicle has pleased me in so many ways. Handling, style, comfort, and safety features. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned and I am glad I purchased it. It is fun to drive!

Eye fux widdit

I enjoy the vehicle for the most part. The pros outweigh the cons ten fold. Yes the hood shakes a little when driving at faster speeds but i never assumed it would pop off; the hood isnt as heavy as previous hoods, due to trying to take some weight from the car but will still do its job in case of an incident. It could have a little more juice performance wise but all in all the car has several drive modes that work effecively. The pedal is relatively responsive and handles great for a 3500 plus pound crossover. The interior is dope 👌 and despite having a few hiccups with rattling in the door panels after blarring the 9 speaker 1 sub bose system; i really enjoy the infotainment system. All the safety specs one would like to have in a vehicle 😀. The warrenty is a deal breaker as well 😀 i highly recommend tint and rain gaurds which look pretty sweet once i got them put on. Service at the delership has been slightly inconvenient at times mainly because of scheduling. Overall i am extremely satisfied by the car its butch its sexy it handles its no race car but can reluctantly be pretty sure footed.

2.0

All the earlier versions have a major hood issue

The hood has a manufacturer's defect, at speeds over 60 miles or if it's windy it bounces and shakes as if it's going to fly off, Mitsubishi's offer to fix it, is by replacing the hood with a new part that has to be painted in a local body shop this will compromise the integrity of a car, as it's not an original paint anymore and therefor devalues the car, this is considered a lemon and under the Lemon Law Mitsubishi should take the car back and fully refund the buyer.

Beautiful Car

So far so good. I love this car and it gets a lot of looks too. The seats are comfortable and the controls are easy to navigate.