2010 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2010 Nissan Altima
2.7

Blind spot

I have a 2003 altima in addition to the 2010 Altima. Huge difference. The 2003 is a better made car. The 2010 has very uncomfortable front seats with a headrest that creates a bad blindspot.

2010 Nissan Altima (Clean Title)

This Car met all my needs and nothing wrong is with my Car. Engine, Tires , Break pad, Battery and transmission are in excellent condition.The next buyer will also be happy with using this Car.

Really Great Car

This car was always there when I needed it to go to school and back. It is used mostly locally other than that. The car has been involved in a couple of minor accidents although it is reliable.

My 4th Nissan

My 3rd Altima. I previously had a 3rd gen lease and then a 3 year lease in 2010. I purchased my 3rd Altima as gently preowned SL with the technology package. The Xtronic is smooth as a CVT can be. 12 years ownership in 4 cars and never any major mechanical problem. Handling is good as well as braking. The ride is forgiving not floaty. The interior layout is perfect and gauges are clear. The Bose 9 speaker system is a place you can spend time in with the moonroof open in the dessert sky.

4.0

nicest overall car that i have owned

everythings fine for the few days that i have had it except the motor noise is too loud at higher speeds and the thing i really dont like is the film/wires in the rear glass window has waves in the film whcih is installed by nissan which produces a blurred view that is you cant see out the back window clearly everything is very blurred which seems to be a big mistake by nissan also i like and dislike having the push button starter it easy to start and turn off but its always on my mind that one day its not going to work and then what does one do may be a lot of trouble and costly to get it to work or is inconvenient to get a replacement

4.4

A good car...has served me well!

Although my car is ten years old, I could not find a better used car anywhere. Bought this car new and have had some repairs over the years but overall it has served me well. The AC is the best of all the cars I have owned, which has been many.

3.7

Daily Driver 💯

Good for everyday use , really reliable, good on gas. I never knew that nissan altima were this good. I was surprised to see how well it handle the road

4.1

Watch out for Melting dashboard issue.

I bought this as a 10 year old commuting daily driver. It has a sporty look and feel to it. Highway MPG at 106k miles is still above 30. Nissan has problems with dash adhevide coming up through dash and leaving unsightly sticky residue in 2008-2010 Altimas. For my purposes a $35 dash cover fixed that problem. Seating is comfortable and mileage is fantastic for a ICE.

Best Sedan for price on market

I’ve had no maintenance problems (engine or electrical) with this car. Car has had regularly scheduled maintenance since purchased. Dark grey exterior looks great with blue/grey interior.

4.4

Most reliable car we’ve owned

Great family car, great reliable car, awesome mileage car, great commuter, very comfortable car with no mechanical issues and very enjoyable car to own. One owner vehicle and a clean title