2010 Nissan Altima

Most reliable car my daughter has owned

by from Tallahassee on September 8, 2017

Car was wonderful on the road, great gas mileage , very little maintenance needed. Was a great car for college, grad school and professional life which included driving it across country several times...

Most reliable car I've owned

by on September 3, 2017

Great car, comfortable, great gas mileage, large trunk, and very fast and great pickup for a 4 cylinder

One of the reliable cars that I own

by from Birmingham Al on August 10, 2017

This car was perfect for my daughter, the right color, space and size. Price was a little to pricey for the miles that was on it but it was in perfect condition, and still is. Nissan in Nashville really takes care of that car, she loved it and was surprised to see it. I was very satisfied with the professional and courtesy the salesman gave me because I was pushed for time trying to have it for her graduation. The salesman went out of his way to please me, thank you.

It's okay but not great

by from 20109 on August 10, 2017

This car is a gas guzzler. It's also bigger than I thought and somewhat difficult to park. It's comfortable and relatively quiet but if I had to do it over I would have stayed with my Civic.

Most reliable car I ever owned

by from East Windsor, CT on August 9, 2017

This car met all my needs. It's reliable, in budget and fuel efficient car. I've been driving this car since Oct 2016 and never had any issue while driving.

Great value for a reliable and stylish vehicle

by from Bayside NY on August 8, 2017

Great vehicle, especially for the reliability, style and fuel economy. Nissan designed it much better than competitors such as Camry or Accord.

Stylish and Reliable

by from Palatine, IL on August 3, 2017

This is the 2nd Altima I have owned and I loved both of them. The 1st was a 2007, so the 2010 was definitely the better of the two. It is sleek, stylish and reliable. Both a good car that will turn heads and one you can feel safe with your family inside. Nissan customer service is also great. Purchased mine 3 years used and 4 years later, I have had no major issues. Only replaced the battery, oil changes, tires and I am due for brakes soon.

Fun to drive my favorite to drive

by from California on July 30, 2017

This car met all of my needs it's sporty comfortable great performance. I have had zero issues very reliable gets up and goes from a stop quickly get lots of compliments.

Altima 3.5 coupe is a great alternative sports car

by from Oklahoma City, OK on July 21, 2017

If you want a sporty, reliable, and affordable alternative to a 350z or WRX, than look no further than an Altima 3.5 coupe. I got mine for around $12k at 68k miles and haven't had any major issues as of yet. It's a reliable daily as well as an occasional weekend warrior. It'll also get decent gas mileage, even with a lead foot. Insurance isn't too bad either. The CVT Transmission that enthusiasts reject isn't as dull as it's cracked up to be. Its somewhat responsive and handles the power well. If driven in sport mode, the Xronic behaves like a normal automatic. It is faster in automatic mode than it is in manual mode. Just think of it as never missing a gear again. HOWEVER, there are a few rare examples of Altima coupes that were indeed equipped with a 6 speed manual. If you are looking for a sporty coupe and happen across a 3.5 with a 6 speed, buy it immediately because they are rarer than some high-end European sports cars. There is definitely huge differences between the sedan and the coupe, all of which take the slightly dull sedan into a great alternate sports car.

Most reliable car

by from Middletown, DE on July 16, 2017

This car met all of my needs, and had a lot of space and leg room. It was a very comfortable car, and it drove perfectly.
Not Rated Reliability