2017 Nissan Leaf consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Leaf Nissan
Explore the 2017 Nissan Leaf
Shop the 2017 Nissan Leaf

Love my 2017 Nissan Leaf

Love my zero emission EV. Only gripe not enough charging stations in my area I live in Elizabeth City ,NC. Other than that Love my car.

2.1

Least reliable car!

I have owned alot of cars in my life and I have NEVER had the problems that I have had with my 2017 Nissan Leaf. Lots of major and minor failures. Ridiculous!

The car of the future!

I am so excited to have an electric car and be able to kick the gas and oil habit. The ride, handling, and acceleration are just as good as the Mazda 3 I used to have. Plenty of interior space too!

Great So Far

I love it so far--it's my first EV. Very quiet, good pickup, and good for the planet! It's fun to drive and bigger than expected, especially the trunk.

4.4

Very reliable 0 maintenance

Only complaint is the range. It is an excellent vehicle. Looks small but if you fold backseat it has huge cargo space. Close to 0 maintenance during 3 years.

Pleases the environment and me!

As I got older (87) trips to the gas station became a pain in the posterior. An electric plug-in car seemed to be a prescribed answer and the Nissan Leaf the remedy!

happy with car

exceeded expectations. smooth. scoots, easy to drive, first electric car so required a little time with the manual to understand how everything needed to be operated, but then it was worth it.

Impressive

1 USB, BT, AUX cable, good sound, tight handling, surprising acceleration, generally good all around visibility, headlights could be brighter, pretty good front seat space and leg room, adequate rear seat space (but only for short to moderate range trips), surprising amount of trunk space. Adds about 60-70 miles from a regular home power outlet in about 12 hours. Saves about 7 cents a mile vs 2.50 gallon gas. HD radio works well. Heat and air is effective. Great commuting car.

4.0

Cut your gasoline bill to one third.

Looks like a toy but it is a fun car to drive. Good acceleration, reasonable range- was the only car i used about town. No stopping at the gas station. Fully charged overnight. Saved a lot

Wish I had more mileage

Enjoying the exhaust-free ride of a Nissan all-electric Leaf. Just wish sometimes that I could travel further without an overnight charge. Got great rebates for purchasing a "green" car!