2016 Sentra

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2016 sentra

by Olivette from Vermilion OH on February 16, 2016

Solid car, as I would expect from Nissan, this version is roomier than the previous ones. Mileage is excellent. I like the rear view camera whith allows to see directly behind the vehicle (small children, animals,0 as well as a wider angle with tracking lines to keep you backing up in a straignt line. (great for snowy driveways. tracks well in the snow and rain. Smooth ride, easy steering, very comfortable seats. good leg room. Lovely exterior lines, much more sophisticalted looking than the former model which was not bad to begin with. Bose speakers and XM (we love) Would have liked to have nav system. Objection, not as much storage as the previous version.

Very nice, affordable car!

by Regular guy from New York, NY on June 10, 2016

This was my second new car in my life time, and I feel I made a very good choice! Nissan has been known for reliability, and I just gave my Nissan Altima to my daughter as her new car. Of course it wasn't no, but to her it was! I was very happy with that car also. In my research Nissan, besides being dependable, also has an excellent resale value, and the engines usually last over 200,000 miles. I hope you own this car for a good many years! It drives very nicely, and was nicely equipped for an excellent price.

perfect car

by domwade33 from on October 23, 2016

I had it only two days and only burn a quater of a tank. Its perfect sizw car for me as I am a big guy. The car drives smooth and it hits corners with precision.

Great Value, but not my 1st choice

by Jharder21 from Las Vegas, Nevada on August 8, 2017

I purchased this car a few months ago, used. It had 5k miles on it for around 14k. The cabin is quiet, the interior is nice, but kind of basic. I used to have a 2014 Corolla. The Sentra handles turns and corners a lot better with minimal body roll. (Its no mini). The backseat is VERY spacious. The trunk is also very spacious. It's a nice car that will get you to and from your destination. It's got agreesive styling refreshed for 2016, but hard acceleration will remind you that it is only a 130 HP car. Not to mention, the engine is loud during acceleration. At times I feel like the car is going to break.

First car I've ever owned.

by Ulzii25 from Cincinnati, OH on September 21, 2017

What can I say? I am a student and Nissan Sentra meets all my needs: Moneywise: It's new and I still can can afford it! Comfortable?: Yes, very! Reliable?: I am a new driver and I rely on my car very much! Exterior and interior styling: Not bad for the price.

swiching over to Nissan's

by Christy from Greenville, NC on February 22, 2017

I made the switch to the Sentra based on value for what the car provided and appearance of the vehicle. I have previously owned Toyota's but when I was looking to upgrade to a little bigger car with better options I decided to check out several other makes to compare what Toyota was offering me to see if it was a value or not. I compared the Toyota with at least 3 other makes of cars and hands down the Sentra won out. It is now 2017 and I still love my sporty Sentra! Great car and I'll definitely buy again from Greenville Nissan.

Great looking car

by MarshaT Uber Driver from Spring Valley Ca on March 4, 2017

So far very reliable. I've had it for a year. I had a 2004 Sentra before this one and it had to be good or I wouldn't have done it again. Actually it was very reliable, nice looking, good mileage, and a good value. A good car all in all.

Very first my own car and the best one!

by Hana from Weatherford, OK on January 14, 2018

This is my very first car and I love it so much. Since I do not know much about cars, I just picked by its appearance, and the easiness to control the car. I drive everyday for 100+ miles to work and I have never had any problem. I like how simple it is. This is very reliable that I plan on going on a road trip of 500+ miles. I recommend this to everyone, especially for those beginning drivers. I made a good decision to purchase this car!!

best car i've ever had

by kalona HI. from maui,hawaii on May 2, 2017

I love my 2016 Nissan Sentra standard shift smooth riding car and a very nice style of up grade from previous models Mahalo, Sharon

More than just economy and reliability.

by TR from Biloxi, MS on August 22, 2016

I purchased my car as a family sedan to seat 4, sometimes 5. The best feature is the interior room and trunk space. The next best feature is fuel economy. Don't be afraid to get the 6 speed manual transmission. It is smooth as silk and allows you to baby the engine or squeeze some power out when you need to. I know the CVT auto's claim to fame is better acceleration and economy but at what cost?? The CVT likes to rev the engine up pretty high even below 20 mph just to accelerate faster. I keep the rpm's lower with the 6 speed. And by the way I get above the 35 mpg rated highway mileage cruising on the interstate. On a 400+ mile trip I averaged over 40 mpg at an average speed of 65 mph (traffic slowed me down some). In any event the Sentra 6 speed manual gives you a lot of bang for your buck in a reasonably roomy family sedan. Don't expect a lot of fancy electronics. Options and controls are basic but uncluttered and easy to operate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7