2016 Nissan Sentra consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sentra Nissan
Explore the 2016 Nissan Sentra
Shop the 2016 Nissan Sentra
3.1

Affordable and very average vehicle.

The car is as average as it gets. Highlights include the exterior styling and amazing legroom even in the rear seats fitting all passengers comfortably. The cabin is quiet and the price is very affordable. Lowlights are the transmission as it is jerky after 10 mph. Once the second gear kicks in it is smooth until you reach 65. The car chooses not to shift at high speeds at times. Driving at 65 mph rpms are at 3.5-4.0 indicating a failure for the final gear entering. Purchased the Sentra base model and the battery needed replacement after just 1 year. The mass air flow sensor needed replacement at 75000. Seats are firm and uncomfortable on long trips. The radio was replaced immediately with a Kenwood and Rockford fosgate speakers were added as the Stock radio's fm sounded like some of my A.M radios in my home. Exterior paint has many rock chips from road travel and scratches easily. Acceleration is so so even in sport mode. The biggest knock is the transmission as it has a recall on it. If I could turn back the clock I would have leased and not bought so I could turn it back in. Nissan CVTs are not engineered well and if I go back to Nissan it will be a manual transmission. Won't buy Nissan CVT anything again. Not impressed.

I love it!

I am so much happier than I thought I would be in this vehicle. It rides so smooth and is great on gas. It has a great get up and go. Perfect for commuting to and from work.

3.9

This have been reliable so far

I love the vehicle, but i think on my own opinion there should have been more work done to the car before it was sold to me. Now I'm having problem with the key and can not get the help that i truly need. Radio not properly working and i can not get help setting up phone in car.

4.4

Pretty Great Car

This car has great leg room and i love the two car charger ports. Love the smooth feeling of the car and how it rides. I love that the seat comes down in the back and the push to start features.

Best car i have owned nice ride

This car was just what i was looking for i am enjoying it i like the look of the car and the colors it gives a smooth ride

Very reliable.

Great car. Attractive, reliable, efficient, safe. Has many options. Fuel efficient and affordable. I would buy another Sentra or any Nissan vehicle. I would recommend same to anyone.

2.0

Worst car for problems

I loved the design exterior and interior until I noticed everything that was going wrong with it in a matter of under 1 year. Bought it brand new and is on it 3rd transmission and 3rd stereo. Still having problems with the cvt. I bought rust protection and had them remove rust from the doors and it was okay until I noticed they over sprayed it. I have rust along my whole trunk area. Right above my gas tank I have a bubble of rust. I’ve complained and they say they can’t do anything. Rattling in the trunk they tried fixing 4 times and say it’s fixed and it goes back to it again. I’ve lost power 4 times in a matter of 2 weeks that having your foot on the gas hitting 45 kilometres per hour the car won’t go. Nearly got hit from behind Interior is beautiful but start going white like salt stains and noting removes it. Of all my Nissan cars this one is the worst thing I’ve ever bought

Comfortable, efficient, and stylish car. Drives sm

This car has met all my needs. It has room for my adult children and my teenage grandchildren. It drives like a dream and has excellent fuel efficiency.

Nice car

Good ride, smooth and good pick up, nice features with Eco mode and Sport mode. Would prefer front lumbar support in seats. Really needs rear vents and rear USB or 12v port.

Very cost effective. Best value in its class

This can meets all the needs of a daily commuter. Fun “sport” mode and go green with “eco” mode. This car is a great value