2015 Versa Note

2015 Nissan Versa Note

2015 Nissan Versa Note

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2015 Nissan Versa Note?

Just what I needed!

by Luv Cars from Dallas, TX on Fri Jan 13 2017

Bought an SL trim CPO for my first-time driver daughter. It is absolutely perfect for our situation, or even perhaps a commuting - even an uber car! For a small car, it has an incredibly roomy interior. I am 5'11" and can cross my legs in the back seat with the front seat all the way back. Now, you won't fit a foot locker in the rear, but if you have no more than 2 occupants, the back seat folded allows for a decent amount of cargo. I brought a boxed 55" TV in it home from Costco with the seats down. And you also have to know what you are buying. If you buy the S-trim, be ready to crank the windows because you don't get much more than a steering wheel. In my SL trim, I have power everything (but not the rear door), A/C, decent stereo, USB input for a media player, a navigation system, and the best feature in a Nissan vehicle, the around view monitor. The SL even has heated front seats. And the buyer should also know that this car will not win any drag races. But, if you adapt to the CVT and apply the gas with the proper strength and interval, it is more than adequately responsive. As a bonus, the gas mileage is as advertised - I have gotten 30 mpg around town.

great csr

by debra from DeFuniak Springs Fl on Mon Jul 13 2015

Car is great, fantastic gas mileage 33 in town. Rides and drives great for small car. Only issue was the Manuel transmission is only in the base model, would have spent more to have cruise and powerlocks and window but Manuel transmission was more important and Nissan does not provide those items together.

Love it

by Emms from Texas on Tue Aug 16 2016

I have arthritis pretty bad and I love how this car is just enough off the ground that it is easy to get in and out of. I drove it from Texas to Idaho, made a stop through Yellowstone national park and it did amazing on the mountain side. I got 40 miles to the gallon. I love my Nissan Versa Note. It is compact and does what I need it to do.

Great in the snow

by She-She from Mount Vernon,NY on Sat Apr 01 2017

Nice car, Traction works great. Lots of complements. Rides great. Lots of leg room. Spacious hitch. I'll recommend this car for a college student. Or single parent with one child. Just enough space.

I really love this car

by PaulaAle from Dunellen on Sat Mar 11 2017

I have bu this car after weeks searching for a nice< beautiful and reliable car... I have found it. Not too much gas, small outside but very spacious inside... great for small families... I love it

Most reliable car I've owned

by Lauren from on Mon Apr 10 2017

Before this, I owned a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. I'm still getting used to driving a car vs. an SUV. The Jeep had problems and I didn't want to invest the money, not knowing if it was worth it. The Versa Note has excellent visibility. The seating is comfortable enough for me. I can focus on driving without any problems. I once rented a car, close in age, and it had brakes so good, they just needed a light tap. I was expecting brakes like that, but they work. I can stop in time without any problems. It used to be a rental car, so I'm sure they took very good care of it.

Good Commuter Car

by DrivingYouCrazy from Winslow, Arizona on Fri May 05 2017

The 2015 Nissan Versa Note is a very capable commuter car especially if you have to travel long distances like I do. It has outstanding highway fuel economy. I typically get between 44 to 47 MPG on the highway. I checked before this review and I am averaging 45.5 in highway and city driving. That translates to more than a week before I even have to fuel up again! Make no mistake, this is an economy car. But it is small and easy to handle. It slips in and out of parking spaces with ease and had a very good amount of room inside fro a car of it's size. I am 6'2 and I have the headroom and legroom I need. With the rear seat down you also get an impressive amount of cargo space for a small hatchback. I would recommend this as a commuter car or a first car for a high school or college student. It is economical, fuel efficient, easy to drive and above all, it is reliable. Two years later everything works like it is supposed to. I did have one non-serious recall issue but the dealership promptly fixed it gratis.

Certified Pre Owned-Way to go

by Leogio from Philadelphia, PA on Mon Aug 13 2018

I find my Nissan Note SV to satisfy all my needs. Plenty of headroom, back seat room, cargo space, economical. Love the snazzy dashboard (as of 2015 refresh). I have no complaints after 20,000 of my miles.

Reliable, roomy hatchback

by Islandgirl from Kingston ON on Sat Nov 04 2017

I am very impressed. I have put 90000km on it in two years with no maintenance issues. Even the brakes are still good! Incredibly roomy. One of the few small cars my 6ft3" son can drive. It holds 4 people and all our ski equipment inside!! Great gas mileage. Only issue is it can be gutless on hills.

Great Little Car

by Butterflyprincess175 from Denver on Sat Oct 14 2017

I absolutely love driving this car. It's roomy and reliable. My only complaints are these: the steering wheel does not tilt, there is some road noise and the uphills can be very slow. Great commuter car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 Nissan Versa Note

Editor’s note: This review was written in September 2013 about the 2014 Nissan Versa Note. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Nissan Versa Note merges 21st-century technology and efficiency with basic, affordable transportation. It’s not the sort of car anyone will love, but it should lure plenty of buyers nonetheless.

Nissan redesigned the Versa sedan for 2012 but let the hatchback linger another year in its prior generation. That car held its own versus rivals like the Honda Fit, Ford Fiesta and Chevrolet Sonic (compare the group here). Its... Read More