2015 Nissan Versa Note consumer reviews

$14,180 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Versa Note Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Versa Note
Shop the 2015 Nissan Versa Note

I've never had a hatchback before...until now

This is the tenth car I've ever owned since I first bought a car in 1977. (The last car I had stood me in good stead for almost 14 years!) I like this Nissan Versa's gas mileage...and I like how the car handles. And this is the first car I've ever had that featured a USB port.

3.6

Perfect for my summer job

The Versa Note I just purchased for a summer job out in the Hamptons, is perfect for what I need it to do, which is get me to and from work for 4 months, reliability and great on gas. So far so good. The hatchback seat down is a total plus and it does have a cool sporty look...

Incredibly reliable

I've owned this car for almost four years. The only thing I've had to do is change the oil, refill fluids, replace tires (I drive. A LOT.) and buy a new battery. I frequently drive between NC and PA. I don't have cruise control, but it's not an issue. The car is comfortable, the gas mileage is awesome and I've never had a problem. My car only had 4700 miles on it when I bought it (It was a dealership loaner) and it now has more than 53,800 miles on it with no troubles.

4.0

Great economy car

I bought this in advance on plans to give to my daughter when she got her license. I drove it for almost 3 years. Very reliable, and fairly roomy considering I'm 6'3"...I had enough room to fit, but long rides cramped me up. The gas mileage was awesome, usually around 34 months, sometimes more, sometimes less. Its a great car for the price.

Love my 2015 Note

It's absolutely adorable! I have only had it for a month, but so far so good. No get up and go. Only use around town so gas mileage isn't great

I've never had any problems with this car

This car has been well taken care of over the last 5 years. I love this car and would choose not to sell it, but I must do so because of some circumstances. It gets great gas mileage. 31 city / 40 highway. On a full tank you get around 300 miles and it takes about $18 to fuel. A better sound system than most cars I would say.

2.7

Nissan Used to be a good car

Nissan's used to be well build reliable vehicles but that has changed. This car started having issues after the warranty ran out. The first issue was the tranny. Apparently Nissan developed a new transmission that is total junk. Mine went out at 61298 miles, right after the warranty expired. The next thing was a flood, literally a frigging flood. Some genius engineer designed the drain pan under the windshield with a hole that empties into the passenger compartment. Well, the drain holes for this pan clogged and it overflowed into the cabin causing the floorboards to get wet, I mean WET!!! It turns out the module for the backup camera is located below the passenger seat which shorted out once it soaked up enough water. I took it into the dealership and they wanted, wait for it, $4000 to replace the module and wiring harness. That's almost as much as the car is worth. I told them no thank you and now the car is up for sale. DON'T BUY A NISSAN, you will regret it.

2.4

61,000 Transmission went out

Overall not a bad little car except for the CVT transmission. Dealer did replace at 61,000 miles under extended warranty. Drove it 2 days then replacement transmission went out leaving my wife stranded beside the road. Its at the dealer now waiting to see what they do to fix it this time.

1.6

Worst car ever

I bought this car in 2016. 2 yrs later 2018 the transmission is replaced with new one. 1 year later it falls off the car!

Fun to drive. Excellent gas mileage. Reliable.

2015 Nissan Versa Note S Hatchback Excellent Condition Second owner Previously a leased vehicle Great car for new driver Extremely clean Great gas mileage Upgrading to larger vehicle Fun to drive Reliable