2008 Pontiac G5 consumer reviews

$15,675 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 G5 Pontiac
Explore the 2008 Pontiac G5

Extremely reliable car

This car has lasted me for 8 years and has given me very minimal problems. Great gas mileage on the highway which is what I used it for.

Most reliable car I ever own best performance.

This car is a excellent car is a very reliable car never have any problems with the car. Lots of leg room a fast car. A good looking car overall speakers are excellent.

Most reliable clean car

Car ride excellent has lots of reg room a very reliable fast car. Car is ver comfortable and cozy a very nice clean car. Overall a very good car to own.

Very excellent reliable car

Very reliable car is fast and has loudspeakers it is a very nice car looks brand new. Car is very good on gas Has a lot of legroom. Bluetooth radio and USB ports.

3.0

Chrvy Camaro

Good other than steering problems, rack and pinion bad bad should be a recall on this problem let's have a recall I SAY yes yes !!

Fastest car I have owned

I wish I could take it with me when I move! I will miss driving this car. Always reliable and gets me where I need to go fast and comfortably.

4.3

it's the only car I've needed for the past 8 years

this car has always been a reliable source of transportation for me. it's been driven from state to state and has always faired well. scheduled oil changes are all I've needed. I just love it.

great car

Best pontiac I've ever owned get great Mpg has never let me down great car for the money can't beat it

2.3

kimok

Motor just started knocking. 120.000 miles. I am so sad that my car is blown up. I would not recommend.

Used G5 - Great shape

We have owned this car for just a few months but it appears to be in great shape and drives very nicely. It's comfortable, sporty and solid