2007 Pontiac Solstice consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Pontiac Solstice
Shop the 2007 Pontiac Solstice
4.4

First Rag Top

Bought the car used (3rd owner) from trusted dealership. Ride is a bit harsh because of extra stiff chassis and wheel / tire combo, but it's a blast to drive. Holds road well.

Really great car to drive!

In addition to this being a gorgeous car, it's fun to drive and very reliable. The low mileage is a bonus and it's been kept in the garage. Not a scratch on it and the interior is perfect.

Best running and most fun car I have owned.

This car is exactly what you would expect from a sports car. The five speed manual transmission adds to the driving pleasure you will enjoy for years to come.

most fun car I have ever owned

Great car.....Too much fun....a real head turner. Fun to drive and just fun to look at. Not much for trunk space, but who cares. Looks fantastic

The funnest car I've ever owned!!

The Solstice is a wonderful car to drive. It hugs the road and performs as well as any sports car. It gets good gas mileage being a 4 cylinder engine yet the turbo allows a decent kick when you want to. The top is easy to open and close even though it is not an automatic top. The biggest drawback of this car is there is very little trunk space when the top is up and absolutely none when the top is down.

Sporty fun convertible

We?ve owned the Pontiac Solstice for 11 years and it?s been a great car. We only drove it in the summer and really enjoyed cruising around with the top down on nice sunny days. It always turns heads even to this day. It?s a great fun car to drive.

4.0

Love the looks but didn?t like the low ground seat

Loved the style, looks and cars exterior. Didn?t like the low ground seating, hard to get in and out of. Cute car but not for me.

FUN car to drive

It's a fun sports car to buzz around town in. Not a lot of storage. Easy to put the top up and down. Drives well. Low to the ground so it corners well.

4.3

AWESOME styling and roadability

A great roadster that provides crisp performance and excellent economy. All the tech features of a much more expensive automobile...a true American -Made performance-based value car.

Head-Turner

Best little car I've ever had, my wife loves it, everywhere we go people ask about it. MOTOR is quick and the gas for a sports car is phenomenal 25gpm in the city and 27gpm on the highway. In 2018 we took it to Key West and people took pictures of it like crazy, we felt like movie stars. Can't believe that a 2007 Little Pontiac draws so much attention. We also bought this car used with 100k miles on it, at first I was very nervious but to my surprise it drives like new! it has 133k miles on it now, we've only bought the tires and the typical oil changes that it needs regularly. *the car will tell you when to change the oil anyways. BEST CAR in the market.