2007 Pontiac Solstice consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Solstice Pontiac
Explore the 2007 Pontiac Solstice
Shop the 2007 Pontiac Solstice

Fun to drive. Love it!

This car is just what I wanted. It is stylish, fun to drive, and meets all of my expectations. I would highly recommend this vehicle. It is my first convertible and wow! Having a blast!

4.3

Still A Head Turner

Best looking and most fun car I have ever Driven, Should be brought back as a Chevy or Buick. I would be first in line to buy a new one i

Fun and reliable

This car has a lot of pep and handles great. Very comfortable ride on the interstate. Around tractor trailers it wasn't even phased. I loved driving this car.

Going to miss not having this classy and fun car a

This beauty is a real "eye catcher" It may be out of current production but certainly holds years of memory opportunities in its sporty look and road hugging feel. A really fun and stable vehicle for driving the Ozark Mountain roads. And ONLY 36400 MILES ON HER!!!

Funnest car ever

I love it, fun and cheap to drive. Not a lot of storage but super cute car. Handles great on curves and has lots of power.

Second best car I've had in my life.

The car handles like a dream. The blind spots could be a problem when your parking. Trunk is small but you can't have everything.

4.3

Fun Toy

Wicked fast, handles like a go-cart, cost to fun ratio is unreal. I think they're going to appreciate over time.

Hair straight back FAST! Very Reliable sports car.

We have owned it for 10 years, no trouble with car, loved driving it, lots of fun on the 2 lane. Would love to keep it, however too many vehicles and I'm retiring . Have a new GoldWing Motorcycle.

Most fun & dependanle care for the money.

Great value, real collector car. I just don't have room in my yarx for it. Great for 1st time sports car enthusiast. Hot at least 200000 milez left in it.

Pontiac really did have "Driving Excitement"

I've only owned this car for a few months. I bought a jem. Low mileage fair price and wow it is a fun car to drive. Is it a Corvette? No. But IT IS a "kick in the pants." Its easy on gas but when the boost kicks in it moves. You will like it if your looking for a fun efficient roadster. I have a GXP version.