2003 Pontiac Vibe consumer reviews

$16,485–$19,785 MSRP range
side view of 2003 Vibe Pontiac
Explore the 2003 Pontiac Vibe

Out looking for another one!!!

Oh my goodness...best car I've ever owned. It was a 2003 and I just sold it. Was running perfectly, and had 250,000 miles on it. Heavens, the odometer only goes up to 300,000. What more could you want from a car? I'm out shopping for another one right now.

3.7

Reliable compact SUV powered through tough winters

Got my Vibe used from my family, drove all over southeast Pennsylvania for work. The car handled surprisingly well in all sorts of weather, especially snow and ice. I never had issues driving in wintry conditions and always felt safe and secure. Comfortable ride, great on road trips in any season, and a lot of leg room in front and back seats. Also plenty of room in the back, especially when you lay the back seats down. Easily fit medium some sized furniture. Honestly, sad to get rid of it after driving it for over a decade.

Great commuter car

I liked the car! It drove great, it was loud, but that was minor. Easy to operate, great on the gas, never had to service it for anything unusual!

Most reliable car ever

I have owned my 2003 Pontiac Vibe since 2004. I bought it new off the lot and the only thing I have had to replace aside from brakes/routers/battery is the compressor which I just replaced last year for $130. The car has 180,000 miles, burns no oil, and starts first time every time. I wish this car wasnt discontinued. What a shame!

Best trade I’ve ever made

I traded a 1993 explorer for an 03 Vibe. I have always been more of a truck person. I was concerned at first about selecting a car( also my first automatic transmission) instead of a truck. 16 years later I still drive Old Faithful. It is my teenage driver’s first vehicle now. Take care of your toys and they’ll continue to take care of you for many years.

On line auto purchase with Bill Buck Chevy

This car is built by Pontiac but has a Toyota engine. You can count on 200,000 miles trouble free, be kind, regular oil changes! You will smile at the pumps too!

Ahead of its time in fuel economy and body style

This car met all of my needs. Great Fuel Economy! Moved all of my belongings in this car because there is so much space. Great for commuting and roadtrips

This is the best car I have owned

I have owned a Vibe GT for 12 years and it has been a great car. I average around 28-32 miles per gallon and it?s nice and peppy has very versatile room for halling items. I?ve had very few problems the clutch lasted till 192,000 and I had a starter replaced that?s about it I?m at the 200,000 mark and hope it lasts some more.

Toyota Matrix with a Pontiac grill

I have had my Pontiac Vibe for over 6 years and have been overall quite happy. I am looking for a new car now, only due to a mechanic's error in not finding and later on, fixing a serious oil leak. Great gas mileage and fun to drive.

My car is so roomy. The passenger seat folds forwa

I chose tge vibe over the Torota Matrix because the rear head rest did not have to be removed in order to fold rear seat forward. I previously owned a Camry and loved it. Don't understand why it is not currently in production. It scoots along just great and is still pretty. Would have loved leather interior.