2006 Porsche 911

Awesome driving experience!

by from Ellicott City, MD on August 21, 2017

Beautiful. Fast. Comfortable. Smooth. Great acceleration and cornering. Fun in the sun with the top down. My only complaint is the radio and climate control knobs - they are sticky and peeling and need to be replaced.

Porsche. Enough said

by from Boston Massachusetts on August 5, 2017

I've been a Porsche owner for over 30 years and I always will be. These cars are flawless. From the driving to the overall performance. The sleek look and style is perfection. I will be buying another one after I sell this. They are hands down one of the best cars on the market.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Value for a great toy

by from TX on July 22, 2017

the car needs some love but overall a very good buy. I was looking for an car that will drive less than 3000 miles per year since I travel 80 % of the time.

Amazing car

by from Seattle, WA on July 15, 2017

This car bring joy into my heart. When you drive it, you get the real driving experience. No issue besides some minor things.

Fun and Practical

by from Houston, TX on June 19, 2017

Car is great for weekend AND everyday use. Handles like a dream, seamless power, classic and iconic looks that still turns heads.

I agree with Thero from AZ

by from on May 28, 2017

Bought my 2006 Carrera 3.6L cabriolet in 2017 with 12,350 miles on it - a garage queen, still has the new car smell - cherry. I'm the 2nd owner and have been waiting decades to own it (kids are out of private school, out of college, married and good - whew!). Like Thero, I get a rush every time I fire it up. Built like a tank, drives like a dream, sounds like a monster. My wife even loves it! Buy one. Did you know that 2/3 of all Porsches ever built are still on the road? What a testament to quality!

Porsche 997 is a GREAT car !

by from Pittsburgh on May 13, 2017

I purchased my car as a second owner from a Porsche dealer with only 8 K miles It has been totally reliable with the replacement of only an ignition switch and battery as the only repairs except routine service . The car now has 36 K miles and looks and runs like new. It is not GT and my wife does not like to travel in it on long trips. However this has been addressed with the new 991 model

Great Car

by from on May 7, 2017

So much fun to drive. Keeps me smiling every time I drive it. Definitely a good Porsche entry car that is affordable.

Very Reliable Car*****

by from Bethesda,MD on May 1, 2017

Best Car*****Comfortable*****,Reliable*****, Dependable*****,Superior Handling*****, Performance at it's BEST*****, Excellent*****

Its a sports car!

by from Houston, TX on April 26, 2017

Love my 2006 997 Cabriolet. If you have ever wanted a reliable car for a daily driver with the options to get on the track or just live the dream this is it. No - it is not the logical practical choice for hauling the family unless you are a true driver who wants to enjoy and embrace the experience.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Porsche 911