Model Details

2007 Porsche 911 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 22 reviews

A peronal relationship with Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde

by from Florida Space Coast on September 3, 2007

Time spent in the new 997S cabriolet soon becomes a personal and intimate relationship. The car communicates to its driver in a fashion that no other car matches. A light touch on the steering wheel tells pleasantly of every seam and groove in the road. PASM adapts the suspension to make the car not only a viable daily driver, but a comfortable touring car as well with a respectable 24+mpg at freeway speeds. Push the "sport" button, and Dr. Jekyl becomes an aggressive and eager Mr. Hyde, unleashing the full potential of the 355 hp, 3.8-liter, flat six through some creative computerized re-mapping of the engine and PSM limits. The sport exhaust provides a serious growl at lower rmps, and absolutely screams above 4,500 rpms. This car requires skill to it drive near its limits, but most owners will never come close to exploring the potential of this car unless they spend some serious time at the track. Must have options: Sport chrono w/ PCM, sport exhaust, Bose. With a daily 120 mile r/t commute, this car and I quickly became quite close. Simply, it's one of the best cars I've every owned.

Fast luxury

by from NC on December 19, 2012

The 911 turbo is fast, beautiful, and handles well. Its almost all 5/5. Gripes I have are the notchyness of the short shifter on the turbo and the standard porsche pedal position.

Best Porsche Yet

by from Honolulu on January 14, 2012

This is my fourth Porsche and it is the best yet. My 944 wwas a clunker; I loved my 928S4 so much I kept it until it was 20 years old. I had an 01 996 that used to be my ffavorite, until I got this one! The 997 is very refined, reliable and super fun to drive. It is also much more practical than my Crossfire (and my wife can't drive it 'cause it's a stick)!

The Best Car for Everything

by from Michigan on June 21, 2007

I've owned my 911 Turbo about 5 months. I can't stop driving this car. It is the Best Car for everything thrown at it. I can drive 35mph or 150mph. The car is happy no matter what. I've owned several other Porsche's. This is hands down ,the best.

Porsche 911 Turbo

by from Texas on November 25, 2013

These cars are bullet proof road rockets. If you buy right, service it as required, keep it clean and low miles , after several years you can resell it for what it cost you.

What a Super Car should be.

by from New Jersey on September 4, 2006

In small words its a thrill driving and the power and handling is probably one of the world's best. Pricey but worth it.

Phenomenal 2007 911 C4S Cabriolet

by from Chicago on January 2, 2012

Bought my 2007 911 C4S Cab last month and LOVE it!! It's basically a "go cart" for adults.. instant gratification and a major head turner!! Subtle and classy yet a barnburner of a car!! Buy one if u can!!

Great sports car

by from texas on January 3, 2012

This is a great foreign sports car. I owned an 07 corvette z06 and love it but it was a 2 seater. In the porsche which has two bucket seats i can take my little baby with me!

750 Miles: Superb

by from Annapolis, MD on February 3, 2007

The 2007 Carrera S is significantly improved over the a 2000 Carrera Cabriolet I owned. Both more refined and sporting at the same time. The engine power, torque, and exhaust note, are a joy. Ride quality on decent roads (due to the active suspension/shocks) is much improved, while the shocks automatically (or manually) stiffen for more aggressive driving. There is no hint of the classic 911 oversteer of old. The standard interior now suits a car in this price range. The Boze audio system is the first great audio system I've heard in a Porsche. Forty plus years of working on the same concept has paid off...

Most fun car I have ever owned

by from Clemmons, NC on August 6, 2011

Great car! Glad I save my paper route money for over 50 years. They said this review was too short. What else can you say when the car is perfect.