2010 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 911 Porsche
Explore the 2010 911 Porsche
Shop the 2010 911 Porsche

In history the 911 is incredibly reliable

Closest super car that is still a daily driver, fast, comfortable, stylish, this is one of the few cars that does it all. I simply love these cars

Really hate to sell this really nice Porsche!

Always wanted a Porsche 911 and after many Corvettes I was able to get my 2010 Carrera Cabriolet. The first time I drove it I didn't want to get out of it, it was so much fun to drive. I gave the Comfort only 4 stars simply because at my age it was a little hard to get in and out of being so low. The manual transmission is the only way to truly live the 911 experience and it won't break your bank if it ever breaks and results in a car that is easily maintained and doesn't cost a lot. I really hate to sell it but it's time to move on.

Most amazing car I have ever owned

This is a car to have pure fun with amazing power speed and handling. I have owned this car for close to 4 years now and driving it never gets boring. The problem my age my skills are not what hey used to be.

The 997.2 is the best 911 body EVER!

Driven The Car is a unique experience among autos. The 997.2 is the quintessential 911 and there's no need to go beyond the Carrera and the 6 speed, unless you go to the track, or think everyone around you is comparing 0-60 times. Fun factor 10! It's a 911 and there IS NO SUBSTITUTE!

A Joy to own and drive

This car is a joy to drive. Very reliable , excellent handling and acceleration. The ride a firm due to the car.s stiff suspension which is a desirable feature of this car.

Great car.

I love it The car is exactly what I was looking for comfortable smooth ride Pepe lots of fun the car that’s great acceleration it great

Most comfortable car I ever own

This car is so much fun to drive and very good looking everywhere we drove to lots of turn head .. I love it I hope you guys like it too

Best, most well rounded sportscar money can buy.

Bought my 911 sight unseen, best car I have ever owned - decent interior, creature features, great performance and fairly comfortable although a little low for some.

In spite of the price still a great value.

The car gives you Indy car performance but can still be used as a daily driver. Styling is timeless. Comfort is great, especially given the fact that it s a sports car. Fit and finish is as good as the the manufacturer's reputation that precedes it.

4.3

Going each mile with a smile

The Carrera is not a comfortable car. The quality of interior finish is only par to mid-range cars. The dials and controls are too numerous, poorly positioned and clumsy to operate. There is no Bluetooth connection to music players. There is no back view camera...However, all shortcomings went away the moment you took your Carrara on an open road. The car and you became one creature that is eager to run, to conquer. You ride your Carrera while others drive their cars. The feel and responses are immediate, intimate, and exhilarating. The little convertible never fail to bring a silly smile to this old man. It's magic.