Skip to main content

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2014 Porsche Cayman
Shop the 2014 Porsche Cayman

Caymans are fantastic Cars

2nd Cayman 2.7M. Bought first New in 2006 as my daily driver. Drunk driver totaled it with 132K Miles in 2019, only repair besides normal maintenance was an Air Oil Separator at 89K Miles. Fantastic Car. Got 2014 Cayman 2.7M in 2019 with 15K Miles. 2014 is a much better car. Enjoying it at 38K Miles and will keep as long as I can drive.

All around best German bang for the buck

Not my fastest car in the base model but everything else is fantastic. The best handling car I have ever driven. I honestly prefer it to a previously owned 2003 911 Targa. So the best all around sports car at a reasonable price. You will feel like a rock star every time you take the car out.

A great driving experience and performance value

We have a Cayman S manual and love the car. This our second one. Great driving experience — very linear and predictable characteristics (brakes, steering, balance). The car feels as though it is connected to your sternum. Car has sport exhaust—beautiful notes. Not the quietest car even in normal mode — we happen to like listening to the ICE, but if you want quiet this may not be the right car for you. I’m 6 ft and 180 lbs and the car fits me perfectly. The car is fairly low (4.3”) and does require some dexterity. We do about 10k mi/yr and have had no maintenance or build issues. We live in the NE and drive year-round with separate sets of summer and winter tires.

Great fun and Engine has an Awesome soundtrack

Super reliable, great looking, and the car is tons of fun! Unable to keep a smile off your face. The car could use a bit more torque but the powerband is lenear

Clean

It’s amazing I really love it and fun anyone see the car they ask me about it speed faster it’s really cool. Anyone ask I will tell him buy Porsche

This is a great car!

This car is amazing! You can’t beat this car for performance vs price! Handles amazing, Super comfortable, looks great! Looks small and sleek but has plenty of room!

Second car and BEST car I've owned.

It brought me joy every morning getting into it. It just cradles you in for a great ride. It drives like a sports car but is sophisticated like a luxury car.

Handles incredible and turns every head!

Very well designed inside and out. Excellent PDK transmission. Flipping over to manual and sport mode plus using the paddle shifters makes driving a thrill.

Car of the year 2014

Trunk space in front and back of the car, it looks great always treated with car, there is a reason why they say Porsche, there is no substitute.

The most satisfying car Iv'e ever owned

This model was an "S" with the 3.4 engine, PDK along with full leather, 2 zone air, power steer and brakes. I have never driven a vehicle that handled better. Never saw a curve that it did not want to go faster in. The car was utterly reliable.I ran it like I stole it, first time I got 7K miles out of rear tires. The service dept just smiled.