2017 Porsche Macan consumer reviews

$47,500 starting MSRP
Photo not available
Explore the 2017 Macan Porsche
Shop the 2017 Macan Porsche

Porsche—a choice you can’t regret!

Best comfortable sport looking car. Ready to shine other cars by over performing other vehicle. No maintenance problems. Easy to handle in traffic and mountains are no problems to drive on. Engine very powerful but reliable.

I love this car

The interior is beautiful and the seats are so comfortable, it drives so smooth. I love it!! The exterior is beautiful too!! Very pleased with the quality of this car.

What is not to LOVE!

I love my Porsche Macan GTS! It's stylish, well equipped, gets me where I need to go, when I need to get there. Comfortable seating, very smooth ride, hugs the road, great steering feel and I just love the weight and feel of this car! Has plenty of room and meets all my travel and hauling needs ... groceries, passengers, dogs etc. And, it's fast ... Varoom!

Best car I've ever owned.

This car is a bullet. But it is also luxurious and practical. Heck, it even came with a factory trailer hitch! I hate when a day goes by that I don't get to drive it.

4.5

Macan GTS

We were looking at the Macan S, and the GTS package seems like a better option for us. While the handling of the S was very good, the GTS takes it to another level and the SPort Plus option allows for a sports care like experience. Very impressed with the vehicle.

Best of the best

Go to Porsche Grapevine. Paul and Teiryn both go above and beyond to find the right vehicle for you. No hassle, No sleezy car salespeople here! I won’t go to any other Porsche dealership. I love my Macan!

Exceptional car!!!!

Nicest car I’ve ever driven. Make well, handles amazing , sporty, fun, feels like you are floating when driving. So smooth!!! Turning radius is fantastic, hugs turns and interior is perfect. Very roomy and plenty of diacritics for a comfortable feel.

A beast!

What an amazing automobile! Styling, performance, value...it doesn't get any better! This was our compromise baby car as I wanted a 911 and my wife wanted an SUV...here it is!

New CPO Purchase

Have only owned the car for five days, still reviewing all the features which are extensive. Macan S build is quite impressive, fit and finish are exceptional. Everything works so far according to the owners manual. The Macan S corners on a fine and acceleration will push you back in your seat in Sport mode. Traded in a 2016 Audi TT, very pleased with my decision.

I've only had it for a week but I'm in love with i

I bought a used S Model and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I can't remember any other car that I've owned that has pleased me this much so quickly. Maybe in a couple of years I'll but the GTS.