2018 Porsche Macan consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Macan Porsche
Explore the 2018 Macan Porsche
Shop the 2018 Macan Porsche

Great car

This car is great. Good handling, fast and very reliable. Not to mention looks cool. Definitely a head turner. I would recommend this car to anyone

Love my car!!

By far my favorite car and my sales agent David Xu at Porsche Tysons Corner is the BEST! He will make sure you get the best car and deal.

Porches

The car met all my needs so far. It has all the bell and whistle I been looking for. White with leather interior. All the convincing.

Amazing car!! I'm so happy I made the purchase!!

The car handles well and it looks beautiful. This was definitely one of my dream cars and I'm so happy with the design, performance and efficiency.

Exactly as Anticipated - There is No Substitute!

Quick, great handling, best brakes on any car I've owned. Creature comforts are amazing, very well optioned even as a base model. Only issue is simple storage for wallet, phone etc. there is really only the cup holders to use for these, unless you want to put them into the console compartment.

Exactly what I wanted. An SUV with style and power

Wonderful. 2nd Porsche. Great cars. Stylish and extremely reliable. Glides on the highway. Twin turbos really makes the driving experience feel and sound very Porsche.

Amazing Car

The car handles incredibly well. It looks amazing. It is exactly as I had wanted it. I have nothing but positive remarks to share about my new porsche.

4.4

Just took delivery. Looking forward to many years.

A nice change of pace. Performance in a SUV with all the bells and whistles. Tight handling and beautiful design. Looking forward to driving over the next few years.

I Will Keep Buying Porsche Macans

Perfect size small SUV with enough space for 4 when needed but a great drivers car too. Base performance is adequate but GTS and Turbo are amazing in handling and acceleration. Technology is adequate but it is more about the driving experience.

Porsche Macan Turbo - The Ultimate Performance SUV

Fantastic SUV in every way. Comfortable, luxurious, amazing handling and acceleration, good fuel economy, great value. I chose the Turbo with the Performance Package, Torque Vectoring, 18 Way seats, and a vast number of other options. This car is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. The perfect daily driver for the person that demands the highest level of comfort, utility, styling and performance.