2011 Porsche Panamera

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Phoenix, AZ on January 10, 2012

I've owned the Porsche Panamera for only 2 months but it is by far the best car I've owned. It drives great at 35mph and at 100mph. Very comfortable and great layout. Plus I get compliments every day on the look of the car.

Well engineered car

by from Hollis, NH on April 10, 2012

Very few flaws in the car. Comments on styling on the web are subjective, if you factor in the functional benefits (more head room in the back seat than the front) you understand the styling compromises. It certainly get looks. I think it is sharp. This is a drivers car. You have to like driving as it is a lot of car. Handles like a sports car, is quick and is quite fast. I'm getting combined 24 mpg in the first 2,000 miles. Very comfortable, my family fights to sit in the BACK seat, so the rear seating is great. This function contributes to the odd shape to the back end. Give me the room and function. Electronics are good. There are to many functions in cars today, so the reviewers that complain have never tried to engineer so many functions into a single interface. Stereo is excellent, I have the upgraded Bose. Map display in the instrument panel is great for forward looking driving. Great storage room and the folding rear seats are great. Again form over function, this storage contributes to the style compromise. Now the bad. Wind noise when sunroof is opened fully, only around 45 mph. Locking is a pain and the key is big. Glove box is small and general storage is lacking for this size car. I am a Mercedes guy and this is far better than any car I have previously owned. Excellent vehicle in every respect.

2011 Porsche Panamera 4

by from on January 23, 2017

Best Porsche that I have owned so far. I have had 1979 911 SC, 1994 Carrera 4 wide body, 2006 Cayenne Turbo S, 2008 Cayenne Turbo, 2001 911 Turbo and now I have the Panamera 4. This car has a road presence unlike any car on the road. It is not the fastest Porsche that I have owned, but is my favorite. There is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment this car. You do need all the bells and whistles to be happy with this car. Infact, more the bells more the possible problems. Keep is simple and buy one that has a little less. It will stay out of the shop. It is not a 4S or a turbo, but that is OK because I cannot speed everywhere. The gas mileage is incredible. I'm getting almost 25 MPG. Since this is a V6, It is still quick enough to have fun and also to just enjoy the drive. Simple to work on. DIY can do the brakes, oil, etc. Extremely reliable. Do yourself a favor and buy one. You only live once!

Panamera 4

by from Calgary AB on December 6, 2012

Love this car! I got the 4 insted of the 4S as I heard the 4 was better for snow and I live in Calgary where I need a great winter car. This is great in the snow but I might be inclined to look at the 4S next time for the extra power. The 4 is good but 300 hp (even with the impressive engine design) is still a bit lacking. Super car all around though, love it!!!

Sports car for a family man

by from Virginia on November 4, 2013

Finally a sports cars with 4 doors and great handling and performance with trunk and head room for someone 6'3". 0-60 in 5 seconds and 26mpg...this baby is almost like a Corvette. Very pricey options but an excellent value previously enjoyed (used). Service costs are outrageous...$450 for oil change so be advised to hold on to your wallet entering the service lane!! Overall amazing handling and comfort and the xm radio even gives stock quotes!

Awesome sedan and hatchback

by from Chicago, IL on September 15, 2013

I had been looking around for car that would give me a reason to trade in one of my current vehicles for a couple of years. I tried out various cars, Infiniti's, Audi's, BMW's, Cadillac, but none of them really stood out. Couple of weeks ago I found myself in the driver's seat of a navy blue Panamera 4, and it put a smile on my face. It handles fantastic for a large sedan, it is very comfortable, luxurious, and I absolutle love how it looks. I must say I am a fan of wagons, and the hatchback of this car allows me to pack up a ton of stuff in the hatchback for the beach. It is also very versatile with its integrated roof rack attachment system, and I was able to reuse my Yakima rook rack system and components easily. Compared with my old SUV, it does about 8 mpg better, so that is about 50% in savings. The PDK is a hoot to use and the Panamera is just so responsive, refined, and precise. As Porsche says there is just no substitute.

She Winks at everbody she sees!

by from Miami on April 29, 2017

Everyone looks at this car. It's sleek, modern luxury. Excellent handling and a tiger on the road. I've enjoyed this car from the day I bought it.

Porsche Panamera Turbo

by from Charlotte NC on October 21, 2016

Best car ive ever owned hands down. FAST V8 SOUNDS GREAT. COMFORTABLE INTERIOR IS LIKE AN AIRPLANE COCKPIT. VERY SMOOTH AND PRACTICAL 4 DOORS

Best car

by from Nyny on March 24, 2017

The best car I ever owned it has power style and class. !!!!!!!! Wish I could purchased it brand new dream car .

panamera

by from PASADENA on May 3, 2017

is good .Our engineers have demonstrated their courage with the Panamera concept. By continually re-evaluating and reinventing. By reconciling apparent contradictions: performance and comfort, dynamics and efficiency, career and family. And by forever remaining true to our roots, with shared traits like the ignition on the left and the tachometer in the middle.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Porsche Panamera

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2011 porsche panamera

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.