2011 Porsche Panamera

THEY NAIL IT WITH THIS CAR

by from BROOKLYN on September 12, 2017

THE CAR IS AMAZING THE LOOKS THE DRIVE I LOVE THIS CAR BECAUSE OF THE HANDLEING OVER ALL I RECOMENT THIS CAR

Uses car for Havingfun

Most responsive, safe and beautifully designed.

by from Reno,NV on September 6, 2017

I have a AUDI A8L and looking to replace it with the Panamera as it is the only possible substitute.
Not Rated Reliability

Dream Vehicle Worth IT

by from Grovetown, GA on June 25, 2017

It has plenty of room all the way around, front and back seat plus the interior design is excellent. It didn't drive as smooth as I thought on the road but has lots of power. Luxury for sure !!! I love it !!!!

Stylish and reliable performance sedan

by from Chicago, IL on June 18, 2017

The handling, styling, and performance are perfect. Interior design is fantastic. Not very comfortable for long distance drive.

Affordabke luxury sports car.

by from Tacoma, Washington on June 12, 2017

This car is is beautiful and commands alot of attention when out on the road. It has the look of a sleek sports car but also a family sedan. The interior is spacious and the leather combination very luxurious. It has the power and quickness to out performs most cars on the road.

panamera

by from PASADENA on May 3, 2017

is good .Our engineers have demonstrated their courage with the Panamera concept. By continually re-evaluating and reinventing. By reconciling apparent contradictions: performance and comfort, dynamics and efficiency, career and family. And by forever remaining true to our roots, with shared traits like the ignition on the left and the tachometer in the middle.

She Winks at everbody she sees!

by from Miami on April 29, 2017

Everyone looks at this car. It's sleek, modern luxury. Excellent handling and a tiger on the road. I've enjoyed this car from the day I bought it.

Best car

by from Nyny on March 24, 2017

The best car I ever owned it has power style and class. !!!!!!!! Wish I could purchased it brand new dream car .

Awesome car

by from Indiana on March 6, 2017

Great look , very nice interior. I think is the most beautiful sedan . The car is driver oriented and the handling is the best especially if you buy Panamera 4 or better 4s , the PDK transmition is something that you never experienced before.

2011 Porsche Panamera 4

by from on January 23, 2017

Best Porsche that I have owned so far. I have had 1979 911 SC, 1994 Carrera 4 wide body, 2006 Cayenne Turbo S, 2008 Cayenne Turbo, 2001 911 Turbo and now I have the Panamera 4. This car has a road presence unlike any car on the road. It is not the fastest Porsche that I have owned, but is my favorite. There is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment this car. You do need all the bells and whistles to be happy with this car. Infact, more the bells more the possible problems. Keep is simple and buy one that has a little less. It will stay out of the shop. It is not a 4S or a turbo, but that is OK because I cannot speed everywhere. The gas mileage is incredible. I'm getting almost 25 MPG. Since this is a V6, It is still quick enough to have fun and also to just enjoy the drive. Simple to work on. DIY can do the brakes, oil, etc. Extremely reliable. Do yourself a favor and buy one. You only live once!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Porsche Panamera