2011 Panamera

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

2011 Porsche Panamera 4

by nsawyer from on January 23, 2017

Best Porsche that I have owned so far. I have had 1979 911 SC, 1994 Carrera 4 wide body, 2006 Cayenne Turbo S, 2008 Cayenne Turbo, 2001 911 Turbo and now I have the Panamera 4. This car has a road presence unlike any car on the road. It is not the fastest Porsche that I have owned, but is my favorite. There is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment this car. You do need all the bells and whistles to be happy with this car. Infact, more the bells more the possible problems. Keep is simple and buy one that has a little less. It will stay out of the shop. It is not a 4S or a turbo, but that is OK because I cannot speed everywhere. The gas mileage is incredible. I'm getting almost 25 MPG. Since this is a V6, It is still quick enough to have fun and also to just enjoy the drive. Simple to work on. DIY can do the brakes, oil, etc. Extremely reliable. Do yourself a favor and buy one. You only live once!

Well engineered car

by Techie from Hollis, NH on April 10, 2012

Very few flaws in the car. Comments on styling on the web are subjective, if you factor in the functional benefits (more head room in the back seat than the front) you understand the styling compromises. It certainly get looks. I think it is sharp. This is a drivers car. You have to like driving as it is a lot of car. Handles like a sports car, is quick and is quite fast. I'm getting combined 24 mpg in the first 2,000 miles. Very comfortable, my family fights to sit in the BACK seat, so the rear seating is great. This function contributes to the odd shape to the back end. Give me the room and function. Electronics are good. There are to many functions in cars today, so the reviewers that complain have never tried to engineer so many functions into a single interface. Stereo is excellent, I have the upgraded Bose. Map display in the instrument panel is great for forward looking driving. Great storage room and the folding rear seats are great. Again form over function, this storage contributes to the style compromise. Now the bad. Wind noise when sunroof is opened fully, only around 45 mph. Locking is a pain and the key is big. Glove box is small and general storage is lacking for this size car. I am a Mercedes guy and this is far better than any car I have previously owned. Excellent vehicle in every respect.

Sports car for a family man

by Bond...James Bond from Virginia on November 4, 2013

Finally a sports cars with 4 doors and great handling and performance with trunk and head room for someone 6'3". 0-60 in 5 seconds and 26mpg...this baby is almost like a Corvette. Very pricey options but an excellent value previously enjoyed (used). Service costs are outrageous...$450 for oil change so be advised to hold on to your wallet entering the service lane!! Overall amazing handling and comfort and the xm radio even gives stock quotes!

Panamera 4

by TN from Calgary AB on December 6, 2012

Love this car! I got the 4 insted of the 4S as I heard the 4 was better for snow and I live in Calgary where I need a great winter car. This is great in the snow but I might be inclined to look at the 4S next time for the extra power. The 4 is good but 300 hp (even with the impressive engine design) is still a bit lacking. Super car all around though, love it!!!

Awesome sedan and hatchback

by No Substitute from Chicago, IL on September 15, 2013

I had been looking around for car that would give me a reason to trade in one of my current vehicles for a couple of years. I tried out various cars, Infiniti's, Audi's, BMW's, Cadillac, but none of them really stood out. Couple of weeks ago I found myself in the driver's seat of a navy blue Panamera 4, and it put a smile on my face. It handles fantastic for a large sedan, it is very comfortable, luxurious, and I absolutle love how it looks. I must say I am a fan of wagons, and the hatchback of this car allows me to pack up a ton of stuff in the hatchback for the beach. It is also very versatile with its integrated roof rack attachment system, and I was able to reuse my Yakima rook rack system and components easily. Compared with my old SUV, it does about 8 mpg better, so that is about 50% in savings. The PDK is a hoot to use and the Panamera is just so responsive, refined, and precise. As Porsche says there is just no substitute.

Dream Vehicle Worth IT

by Dream Car from Grovetown, GA on June 25, 2017

It has plenty of room all the way around, front and back seat plus the interior design is excellent. It didn't drive as smooth as I thought on the road but has lots of power. Luxury for sure !!! I love it !!!!

Beautiful

by Jwill from Merrillville on January 29, 2018

Beautiful car, love driving it, I lots of compliments . It is definitely a must have. I LOVE the look, speed, and comfort of this vehicle. Luxury

Love this car!

by MikeT from New Jersey on March 26, 2018

I fell in love with it from the minute i drove it, a sports car with room for more than two people, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds , all wheel drive , great for all weather conditions, comfortable ride , overall one of the best cars I've ever owned.

THEY NAIL IT WITH THIS CAR

by ELPATRONN from BROOKLYN on September 12, 2017

THE CAR IS AMAZING THE LOOKS THE DRIVE I LOVE THIS CAR BECAUSE OF THE HANDLEING OVER ALL I RECOMENT THIS CAR

what a car

by DLCOOL from Kannapolis, N.C. on January 15, 2018

This will be the most beautiful and luxurious car I think I’ll ever own! It has great handle and feel for the road and the comfort of the interior is amazing in every way!

1 2 3