2015 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 1500 RAM
Explore the 2015 RAM 1500
Shop the 2015 RAM 1500

Great Ride

Love my truck! This truck has a very comfortable ride and lots of creature comforts. The crew cab offers plenty of space for both passengers and stuff. With added features like navigation, rear camera, leather interior, heated and cooled seats -who wouldn’t love it!

For the power house it has gets awesome fuel milea

Will not own another truck besides a dodge ram great truck for the price and performance is outstanding as well as the ride is most comfortable I’ve had I may truxk

Diesel is best and most reliable vehicle I've owne

I'm all in on FCA products when they produce a truck like my RAM ecodiesel which hands down is outstanding on all fronts and checks all the boxes. Queit. Roomy. Looks and rides great. All with fabulous gas (diesel) mileage.

2.7

Coninuely in Shop for same reason

better reliability. vehicle continues to overheat, heater does not work and fan extremely loud. Bought the vehicle 1 Feb 2019 and it has been in the shop twice in 2 months

Love it still ...

I love my truck from day on e still love the handling it ability to handle any weather or road conditions... towing our camper and the drive in with the family.. doing chores as well. Love it love it love it.

Love The 8 Speed Tranny

Love it Roomy And Comfortable On Long Road Trips!! The 8 Speed Tranny Gives Better Gas Mileage..Lots Of Horsepower Aswell...I Cant Complain! 18k For A 15 Ram Hemi ..1 OWNER With 40k...WHAT A STEAL!! Thanks Cars.com I Found The Vehicle I Wanted!

Was the truck I was looking for

Look at a lot of trucks. This was the one I took. Great looks. Good ride. Good towing capacity. Love the looks would buy another one

Awesome Truck!

This is the 4th Ram for me, and the interior and exterior keeps getting better. This Ram Sport is incredible with all the toys. They put great detail in the small things for sure.

1.0

Dodge Air Ride Suspension dies at -20 MAJOR FAIL!!

If a 4x4 does not work at temperatures lower than -20, you can’t call it a 4x4. My truck litterly started making banging noises when it sunk down so lower that the A frame was pounding on the bumper blocks on the frame, while I was half way to work. Search on this issue. It is happening across Canada and in northern US and Alaska, anywhere it gets below -20. Dodge has no fix and no recall. Yes, they will look at it, estimate it, put the same parts on it that failed before and send it out with you to have it fail again. Of course, it’s lots of money every time. Dealerships love this as your truck is unusable until this is fixed. Dealerships can’t get parts in a timely manner because so many trucks are failing!! This point alone over rides any other possible good points about this truck. Dealership tell unhappy owners to trade them in. They make money at this too and screw over the next poor buyer by selling it again and he has to go through the grief all over again paying out for repairs until he is also fed up and sells it. There are even parts places specializing in air suspension conversion kits to replace the air suspension with conventional springs as the demand is so high to get rid of this crap Dodge call premium suspension. It looks to me like replace the air suspension with regular mechanical suspension is cheaper than your FIRST repair bill from Dodge. The air compression alone is $2600 not including installation! Don’t have anything to do with these trucks. They are a major fail. Tell everyone one you know how bad these trucks are, so others don’t get sucked in like me. Mine is sitting in the drive way with the fenders down so low to the tires that I can’t even get a clenched fist in between them. No way Dodge gets any more money from me on this swindle, so I guess it sits there till spring and I get aftermarket suspension. This is a sad situation for a 2015 model with only 70,000 km on it. I just checked and even Rock Auto is out of stock on this modulator valve part that seems to be part of the problem. I see that air shocks are about $800 EACH for this truck as well.

3.0

Faulty Engine Valves

Beware - we have found out through experience that the valves inside the engine can give way without warning and cause major damage. There are no engines available to replace the ones that get damaged so you end up with a lawn ornament. The fix is $6500 for used and $10,000 for new. We are in a state of shock right now to find out that this happens a lot to the Ram.