2015 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

$25,660–$30,130 MSRP range
side view of 2015 1500 RAM
Explore the 2015 RAM 1500
Shop the 2015 RAM 1500

Awesome truck. Lots of power, great ride

Lots of room, very clean, comfortable. Super nice ride with all the power you would need. Well kept and maintaned just a great truck.my wife loves it.

Best truck ever

Best truck ever used to own Ford now I own a Dodge! That pretty much sums it up but I'll have more.... Comfort the ride is soft it's a 4 wheel drive SuperCrew that rides like a 4-door Cadillac. Was able to tow and haul what Diesel's do... And gas mileage couldn't ask for anything better averaging 21. 6 miles per gallon. Best truck ever

4.0

Fun to drive

This truck was exactly what I was looking for. My only qualm is the backseat leg room leaves a bit to be desired. It rides really smooth for a pickup also.

Ram trucks are awesome

I love my dodge. People compliment my truck all the time and it's a 2015 ram big horn. And the service in decatur is second to none. Very pleased with my 12 th dodge truck

Pretty pleased with this truck

I am a 1st time Ram owner and have always been a driver of Ford or Chevy. So far I am pretty impressed with this truck. It does not have the hemi, only a 6 cyl, but she gets up and goes as if she did have the hemi engine. Its a smooth riding truck. Very stylish on the outside. Very roomy and comfortable on the inside. My husband and 2 boys are well over 6 ft tall and they all have plenty of leg room in the front or in the back seat.

Gorgeous truck. Ride and comfort of a luxury car.

This truck met all my needs and wants. Plenty of luxury & technology amenities (Bluetooth, Navigation, USB ports, etc.). Very quite at highway speeds and smooth ride.

Love this truck

Excellent truck. Love its maneuverability. Gets great gas mileage for a lifted truck. All the miles are highway miles. It has been well maintained and I've had no problems with it.

Very reliable truck

One of a kind color, all the conveniences that you would need. 23 mph on hwy. comfortable ride. Overall a great truck would be great for anyone

2.1

Worst investment I've ever made

I bought this truck brand new and ever since I bought it it has had electrical issues, my headlights turn off and my dash cluster flickers, obviously because I bought it brand-new it came with a warranty and I had it in 5 times to be fixed and no resolution! My doors Rattle and vibrate when I have my radio on and I had to get my tires balanced twice since I bought it and I have under 30 000 kms on it. Please everyone do yourself a favor and do not buy a vehicle from Chrysler!

Wow....No longer a Ford man

I?ve always had ford trucks.....I found a crazy deal on a reg cab 4x4 with the hemi. My truck is the express package and is just about to surpass 50k miles. This truck has a rediculous amount of power, will pull my 24? enclosed with my Jeep in it all day long at highway speeds. I?ve had tons of f150?s and f250?s and none have come close to this truck. I stumbled across it.....will be running for another Ram once I decide to upgrade. Thank you Ram for building one outstanding truck!