2015 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

$25,660–$30,130 MSRP range
side view of 2015 1500 RAM
Explore the 2015 RAM 1500
Shop the 2015 RAM 1500

Most comfortable vehicle with all the latest techn

I appreciate the lower lumbar support in the seats. Driving all day for work is now enjoyable. I recommend this pick up to anyone. Fun and comfortable.

4.4

Best looking truck I have ever owned. Runs great.

Awesome, reliable truck. Awesome red paint and in perfect condition. Would buy it again in a minute . Best truck I have ever owned. I love it

Very nice truck

Super comfortable truck. Purchased a 2015 Ram Laramie, has all the amenities but is still a strong capable truck when the need arises. Very happy

4.3

Most reliable car I've ever owned

This car meets all my needs . I love this vehicle as far as work and pleasure. I can Drive it around to picnics cookouts and i could take my boat out tow cars around is just it's just an all around good vehicle

Best truck I’ve driven IN years

Truck is great! I’ll have it for 20 years. Starts right up, plenty of power, and handles great! Love the Blackforest Green color. Looks black until the light hits it.

Nothing beats the power of a Hemi!

This Ram Express is tons of value for the dollar. I wish this model had lumbar support but other than that this truck is near perfect. I love the styling and the utility.

Great truck

We have only owned it for a bit but so far a great truck. The inside is comfortable and looks good inside and out. The only thing we had to get used to Is the gear shift knob.

4.1

2015 Ignition key causes vehicle to stall,

Hauling trailer and vehicle stalls, not great scenario while on interstate, happening more and more each day. Should be a recall. Now it won't stay running unless the key is in a perfect position. I love the ram products , we have six in our fleet, this is the only one with this problem. But in my opinion it's a huge problem and our dealer says he sees it a lot.

Love driving this truck

Found this truck "accidentally" but liked it when I saw it and drove it. I don't put on lots of miles, but have had it fully loaded a few times with building materials...flooring , decking, doors, windows, lumber, etc. Have also towed a heavily loaded 16 foot trailer...Walks away with whatever I ask it to do...very comfortable to drive.

Hemi engine runs and sounds great!

This truck has one of the best interiors I’ve seen. You really get your money’s worth with this truck. The hemi is smooth with its 8-speed auto transmission and sounds really nice! Would definitely recommend this truck!